Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Riley's Roomies (RP)

Rainbow Eclipse

@@Driz, @, @@dusk shade, @@Gloomfury, @@FortyTwo42, @@clockwork24, @@Gearhart, @,

"No, Riley, I don't want to sleep with you in your double bed-"

"Actually, you can sleep in my guest bed. It's just for you during your stay, Anala," Riley offered kindly,

Anala blinked. "Whoa, thanks." She had rested in Riley's comfortable bed before, and it was nice.

"I'm sleeping on the couch," stated Riley.

"Why don't you have one of the guests sleep on the couch?" asked Anala.

Riley gestured to something on one of the couch's cushions. Two oval-ly shaped pits molded into it.

"Oh, I see..." replied Anala, scrunching up her face ever so slightly. Riley had made a 'reserved spot' in the cushion using his own 'cushion'.

"I'm pretty sure two of the guests are Changelings," said Riley. "Pretty cool, right?"

His dog, Cookie, was already waiting at the door.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse
  • Brohoof 1

Void made sure he looked alright, he didn't want to look scruffy so he checked his magenta armour to make sure it was spotless.

He was approaching the door with a mischievous smile on his face as per usual.

"I hope I set some good impressions I am gonna be here for a bit, Changelings are not really the norm"

He knocked with an awkwardly hard knock and hoped they heard it though that was nearly impossible.

@,

Riley rushed over to the door and opened it to see a Changeling in magenta armour. "Ah, you must be Void Crawler!" he greeted, shaking the Changeling's hoof.

Cookie began to growl at the unusual-looking creature. "It's okay, Cookie. As far as we know, this guy isn't evil," Anala told the dog.

"Ooh! Ooh! Can you transform into me?" asked Riley enthusiastically.

Void was surprised but giggling at such a greeting.

"Yes I could transform into you just give me a momeeent *A flash of green light comes from Void's horn* How is this then?"

Void said with a confident tone, as he was still disguised as Riley.

"Is that dog gonna hate me? I love animals, shame they don't usually like my appearance" Void stated as he changed back "Oh and call me Crawly if you like it is so much easier"

@,

Cookie looked at the true Riley, then at Void Crawler disguised as Riley. He was utterly perplexed.

"Oh dear... I think you'd better revert back to normal. To avoid confusion, y'know?" said Riley.

He patted Cookie on the head. "Shh. Don't worry. Everything will be fine."

Aces High walked to Riley's front door and knocked quickly as he was a country pony and wasn't particularly fond of city life. He was wearing his hat and a saddle bag that held all of Joseph gambling odds and ends. He was standing at the door shuffling his deck subconsciously.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Void was quite proud looking with his magic.

*A large green flash appeared from his body this time*

"There we go back in my 'normal' body, sorry to have caused confusion Cookie heheh, didn't mean to do that"

Void once again stated with a snicker and a happy smile towards Cookie.

Edited by Void Crawler

"That's just about the size of it", he nodded and tipped his hat to the mare. "And who might you be? Huh, a changeling....maybe this was worthwhile after all", he said before walking in and placeing his deck in its mahogany case and slipping into his saddlebag. He kept his on off habit, however.

Edited by Dusk Shade

(OOC: I didn't get a notification for this :/ )

Skipping along the corridor merrily came Slender, yet energetic mare, who seemed to hardly bother doing her hair today. In fact, she never actually tried to sort all the frizzines out of her hair, she liked it, even if it was a mess.

Bubblegum came up the the house instructed on the poster, only to see that ponies had already arrived! Who knew how many there were...

"Hello!" she yelled at the general direction of the others. "I am looking for a Riley! Which of you is a Riley?"

Edited by Best OC

@,

(OOC: Um, yes you did, I mentioned all the players at the top of the page)

Upon hearing his name, Riley went to the door. "That's me!" he announced. He trotted over and shook the mare's hoof. "Riley Blythe. Pleased to meet you!"

"Anala Elderberry," put in the archer mare.

"I bet you're Bubblegum, yes?" asked Riley.

(OOC: Their surnames are applied in the same way as human surnames)

@,

(OOC: Um, yes you did, I mentioned all the players at the top of the page)

Upon hearing his name, Riley went to the door. "That's me!" he announced. He trotted over and shook the mare's hoof. "Riley Blythe. Pleased to meet you!"

"Anala Elderberry," put in the archer mare.

"I bet you're Bubblegum, yes?" asked Riley.

(OOC: Their surnames are applied in the same way as human surnames)

(OOC:I didn't get any notification...)

Bubblegum shook Riley's hoof vigorously and then moved on to do the same with Anala.

"Yes! Bubblegum is my name and being a pony is my game. And if it was an actual game I would be pretty good at it!" She beamed. Suddenly, a dog had caught her attention! Dogs were adorable! Bubblegum went over and Cookie up, giving him a big snuggle.

@,

(OOC: Well, I dunno what to tell you. Sorry, buddy :/)

Cookie enjoyed the attention he was being given, and started to lick Bubblegum on the cheek. He then wiggled out of Bubblegum's grasp, went behind her, and started to sniff her rump.

"Please forgive him," said Riley amiably. "He did that to me quite a bit when I first had him. He still does it from time to time."

Aces high offered his hoof to Riley and chuckled at Cookie's sniffing of Bubblegum. "Thats just a lil bit on the weird side, my friend", he said referring to the fact that Cookie still sniffed Riley like that at times. He then offered his hooves to the other ponies as well.

Edited by Dusk Shade

@@dusk shade,

"Yeah, well, he's a dog. Cut him some slack," retorted Riley playfully as he took Aces High's hoof in his own. "And besides, I think it's a good thing to have a nice bu-"

"Oh! Look, everypony! I think I see another guest in the distance!" said Anala to cut Riley's speech short.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

Aces nodded at Riley retaliation and chuckled. "I see, so what's your excuse then", he asked thankful that Anala had cut Riley off mid-sentence. "Not much of a filter on this one....or a thought process for that matter", he noted about Riley out loud, not caring if he complained. He was just teasing...somewhat.

@@dusk shade,

@,  

Void was sat in the Background just giggling at the events unfolding in front of him then he realized he never greeted the other ponies!

Void jumped up and buzzed over to them.

"Well Hiya! I am Void and I forgot to greet you two properly! *Void puts out his holed hoof* I hope we can get too know each other better."

Aces High shook the changeling's hoof vigorously and chuckled. "Aces High, and its a pleasure to be makin' yet acquaintance, Void", he said before cracking a smile. "Magenta...my oh my...that sure is manly, friend, never seen anythin' so masculine", he teased the changeling.

@@dusk shade

Void looked at his armour then back at Aces with a grin showing his large fangs.

"Heheh, well when I left my hive my features turned pink so I thought I would paint my armour to match, dark cyan and pink. Do. Not. Go.

Well anyway, pleasure to meet you too. Oh and call me Crawly if you want Void sounds a bit intimidating so you know"

@@dusk shade,

@,

Void was sat in the Background just giggling at the events unfolding in front of him then he realized he never greeted the other ponies!

Void jumped up and buzzed over to them.

"Well Hiya! I am Void and I forgot to greet you two properly! *Void puts out his holed hoof* I hope we can get too know each other better."

Bubblegum waited for Ace to exchange in hoof shaking, and then shook Crawly's hoof as well.

"OOH a changeling! I haven't seen many other changelings around. But that just makes each encounter as special as the last!" She gave him a very warming grin.

"And how are YOU doing, my earth-pony friend?" She asked to Ace, turning her head a very sharp 45 degrees.

Aces High looked at the changeling mare slightly confused before remembering that his horn was covered by his hat. He took it and pointed his hoof at his horn with a chuckle. "Ah'm actually a unicorn, ma'am..sorry 'bout the confoundin' confusion", he said replacing his hat.

@@dusk shade,

@Best OC 

Void glanced over the horn and also realized he was mistaken too.

"Ah, so you are a Unicorn I also didn't know, heheh. I apologise for the confusion"

Void stated feeling a little embarrassed. 

He then looked over at the other Changeling and wondered how she left her Hive?

"Well just saying it does feel better knowing there are other Changelings trying to live away from there Hive, Bubblegum"

Void then grinned happily towards them both.

(OOC: Sorry couldn't do a proper link Best OC, different pages :P)

Edited by Void Crawler

Gear was walking by the apartment when he remembered that there would be two changelings there. "Ooo. That will be an awesome orotundity for business." Gear was working on mechanical wings since his were burned off in a fire. He had seen the door and knocked, "Hello, sorry I'm late."

@@Gearhart,

Clockwork walked around a corner, pulling a small cart with a tarp over it. Levitating a scrap of paper out of a small saddlebag, he squinted his eyes, trying to make out the address he was trying to reach.

"I swear it was down this way, but maybe... Hmm, I suppose it could be past the river and through the woods, but then again, that would make little sense, would it now?"

Buried in thought, he hardly noticed somepony standing in front of him, and almost bumped into him.

"Oh terribly sorry sir, but I'm a bit lost you see. Do you think you could point me in the direction of this address?"

He levitated out the piece of paper to the pegasus, showing the exact address that they were both currently standing at~

A hooded figure was walking down the street, this was Shadowknight. He needed a place to stay ever since he had lost his home in everfree forest. Even though he had mingled with ponies for a few years now, he still felt the need to wear his dark cloak with his hood pulled up.

He had been living in a cave near Ponyville for quite a while and finally decided it might be a good idea to get a nicer residence. It was more for the reason that he wanted to socialize with other ponies. He knew that a cave probably wasn't the best place to invite friends, especially since most ponies didn't have darkvision.

Shadowknight stopped a few feet away from two other ponies in front of the apartment that he needed to get into. He remained quiet and waited patiently. Some small wispy clouds of shadow flowed underneath his cloak. They weren't that noticeable unless one took a close enough look at them.