Oc Request for KokuraiNoSenshi

Mrbrunoh1

I had this drawing in question do not know if you'll like it, but I hope you enjoy, I know it takes me to post my gear here in the forum but it is for good reason, I never did any of my designs in a hurry this is something that will always be ...

A drawing for a friend of mine here in the forum, hope you enjoy...

Based in My Style of Drawn

Ps: This was the shading done better than I ever did, I hope you have been good :D

QoBQJvE.jpg

• Brohoof 6

...*KokuraiNoSenshi.exe has stopped working, please try again*

No seriously... That is absolutely GORGEOUS! Thank you so so so much dude!!! I like how he looks very tall & regal, & of course your trademark eyes are as amazingly done as always!!! Thank you so so so much dude, I legitimately cannot formulate words how much I like this, Aegis/10 would love you long time for making this! (No homo, though nothing against those who are)

• Brohoof 5

...*KokuraiNoSenshi.exe has stopped working, please try again*

No seriously... That is absolutely GORGEOUS! Thank you so so so much dude!!! I like how he looks very tall & regal, & of course your trademark eyes are as amazingly done as always!!! Thank you so so so much dude, I legitimately cannot formulate words how much I like this, Aegis/10 would love you long time for making this! (No homo, though nothing against those who are)

Thanks, I try to apply everything I learned from my drawings and think it was one of the best I've ever done Oc, loved the feed, and no doubt think the eyes, is what my drawings represent well *Brohoof*

20120223060451!Applejack_and_Twilight_br

• Brohoof 4

Great job! It looks amazing! I think the shading is very well placed and even. Nice work!

Are requests only for friends, or can anyone request?

I usually make for my friends, this is a hobby I have, I do not design only Oc's I have other projects as well, thanks for the feedback, I try not to keep too Request in my head not to hinder the progress of my gear. .. 

I can make your but can take a while to finish, I have some projects to do, Thanks for Feed
  • Brohoof 1

I usually make for my friends, this is a hobby I have, I do not design only Oc's I have other projects as well, thanks for the feedback, I try not to keep too Request in my head not to hinder the progress of my gear. .. 

I can make your but can take a while to finish, I have some projects to do, Thanks for Feed

Alright, just checking. When you get the time, my OC will be here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/battle-pride-r5686

Can you draw minotaurs? If not, it's fine. You sound busy enough as it is. Again, great picture! And good luck with your other projects!

Alright, just checking. When you get the time, my OC will be here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/battle-pride-r5686

Can you draw minotaurs? If not, it's fine. You sound busy enough as it is. Again, great picture! And good luck with your other projects!

I'm sorry, I'm kinda busy right now, but you can add me if you want to talk later ...

• Brohoof 2