Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unable to click on images

Everleaf

This issue was specific to image linking and we are cautiously optimistic it is now ok.

img-3080773-5-3A0uuAG.png

I hope your computer gets fixed soon too. :(

Thanks...I need a new computer oh how it is....I've had it for about 4 years and it at LEAST needs cleaning...

and yay you fixed the problem :3  

also I have noticed (although this may have something to do with my computer lagging) when I try at a picture (yes by clicking image) it won't come up but instead flashes....any way of fixing this?

• Brohoof 1

also I have noticed (although this may have something to do with my computer lagging) when I try at a picture (yes by clicking image) it won't come up but instead flashes....any way of fixing this?

I split this from the other image issue since they are unrelated. Question, when you mean 'flashes' do you mean a 'spinning wheel' does it look anything like below? Also, is it doing this when to click on the physical image? What browser are you using, and have to tried a different browser to combat possible PC Resource issues?

I'll start with those for now. I will have more questions but I don't want to overwhelm you. Now for the image.

Is this what you see?

loadingBar.gif

• Brohoof 1

I split this from the other image issue since they are unrelated. Question, when you mean 'flashes' do you mean a 'spinning wheel' does it look anything like below? Also, is it doing this when to click on the physical image? What browser are you using, and have to tried a different browser to combat possible PC Resource issues?

I'll start with those for now. I will have more questions but I don't want to overwhelm you. Now for the image.

Is this what you see?

img-3109693-1-loadingBar.gif

No the screen itself just flashes 

and I plan to use a new browser as I have used this one for a while and I am unsure if it supports some newer stuff... 

I don't know how to further explain however...I would think it's something to do with my computer...

• Brohoof 1

I don't know how to further explain however...I would think it's something to do with my computer...

Gotcha. Do you know what your video/graphics cards and drivers are by any chance? What Operating System are you using?

• Brohoof 1

Gotcha. Do you know what your video/graphics cards and drivers are by any chance? What Operating System are you using?

At the min I am unsure (as it is old and stuff) but I'm hoping to change or fix the stuff in the future...

• Brohoof 2

At the min I am unsure (as it is old and stuff) but I'm hoping to change or fix the stuff in the future...

I agree that it is a hardware issue on your end. If I knew the machine/OS (with version) I could walk you through possibly checking your settings and drivers. It could easily be the refresh rate causing that 'flicker'. Either way I do hope you get a new machine soon.

• Brohoof 1

I agree that it is a hardware issue on your end. If I knew the machine/OS (with version) I could walk you through possibly checking your settings and drivers. It could easily be the refresh rate causing that 'flicker'. Either way I do hope you get a new machine soon.

Thank you :) I plan to get a new laptop pretty soon anyway but if it gets any worse I'll tell you. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.