Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Moost

@@Sparklefan1234

I think it counts considering Sunset does have a solo part of the song. My favourite song is "Embrace the Magic" from Legend of Everfree because of how beautiful her voice is and how she encouraged the others to accept their new powers. Rebecca Shoichet went above and beyond when it comes to singing. I've even fully memorized the lyrics.

Speaking of which, here's that moment where Sunset changed her destiny.

044bb85c53996c41011d9003525d4e30.jpg

• Brohoof 4

@@Sparklefan1234

I still like "My Past is Not Today", but "Embrace the Magic" has become my definitive favourite Sunset song. On a side note, "A.C.A.D.E.C.A" is my favourite song from Friendship Games and was the last song I memorized from that movie.

sunset_shimmer_shojo_intro_by_yoshimarsa

Edited by Ganondorf8
  • Brohoof 4

So ends the story of the Lone Shimmer, who stepped through the great portal of Canterlot Castle, and into the world of humanity. But the tale of ponies will never come to a close, for the power of friendship is magic without end, and magic - magic never changes.

large.png

• Brohoof 3

@@Sparklefan1234

I want Sunset to return to Equestria and appear in the show so that she can finally reconcile with Celestia. I also want her to be able to catch up on what she's missed since leaving.

Oh, and your recent image is broken.

_friendship_games__by_lsweetpillow-d90qn

• Brohoof 3