Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Moost

This needs to happen. Agree?

mlp_reunion_by_0bluse-d8bsyjy.png

This would single-handedly solve every problem I have with Sunset Shimmer's arc. except for one thing...

post-28184-0-25605600-1420067812.png

Sunset Shimmer's destiny. Just saying... there's always room for another alicorn.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 6

On 12/31/2014 at 11:07 PM, The_arrow_of_light said:

On 12/31/2014 at 10:59 PM, Kneesocks said:

This needs to happen. Agree?

img-3374774-1-mlp_reunion_by_0bluse-d8bs

I whole heartedly agree! Although it will be sad to see her leave the human world. :(

The picture included in your post is now one of my favourite Sunset pony pictures ever. <3

Lol it was posted by Shimmer5000 first (at least that's where I got it from) a few pages back and I've been saving the majority of the pictures of Sunny that I liked. My collection of Sunset pictures on my phone has been growing quickly.

Edited by The_arrow_of_light
  • Brohoof 2

U4LePYC_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fSignature Made by Rainbow Cloud 

Princess Cadance Fanclub

Fluttershy Fan club

I remember casting the very first vote in the emote contest for Sunny, I never imagined a further 65 people would vote Sunny and lift her up to the top so close to the end.  Whether we win or not, we can certainly be proud that we played our part. ;)

Well,,, its 6:30 Am and im back (I guess no sleeping today -_- )... from a long... FREEZING New Year... It was -12 degrees...and i had to stay there for over a hour... I'm now armed with my hot tea and ready to post some Sunny =)

snow_walk_by_hikariviny-d89fk5w.png

The score is still a lead for Sunny with a amazing 66 points, yet the oppnent is hot on her tail with a close 63. Even so, Sunset is very close to the finish line and.... (commercial break)

post-19589-0-34070300-1420086632_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

bgocaNd.jpg

Signature by me

Sunny's Fan Club I love Sunset Shimmer <3

We still have some time left to go guys. Let's try our best and carry on strong.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Also we should plan a celebratory livestream after this. We can watch random videos or even Equestria Girls and Rainbow Rocks. 

Any other ideas to celebrate the upcoming new year along with Sunset's hopeful victory?

Will we actually be doing dis?

post-19589-0-96359200-1420093538_thumb.png

Cuz i would help (not sure how) but still

bgocaNd.jpg

Signature by me

Sunny's Fan Club I love Sunset Shimmer <3

I can't believe Sunset Shimmer won guys. She won against Celestia, who has been a major supporting character since the very beginning of the show. After almost 8 days of seemingly endless suspense ...  :wacko:

This pony ...

9UyEA0n.jpg

This pony right here ... who used to be popularly recognized as the WORST VILLAIN ever to appear on the MLP:FIM franchise ... surpassed the almighty and benevolent princess of the sun (she was Twilight's freakin mentor for god sakes!). And yet, our beloved sunbutt, our sunny beauty that now shimmers with beauty, adorableness, personality, and kindness every time we see her -- thanks to Rainbow Rocks -- has managed to earn her way into becoming the newest emoticon.

This proves it.

This absolutely proves it.

aSDLHcC.jpg

c0Gwh5x.jpg

mMZeqQG.jpg

ZyoDoRD.png

aodLh9m.jpg

Sunset is amazing and has officially and successfully redeemed herself in the most epic way possible!!!!

• Brohoof 4