Would You Rather...

Stormlight

Eat muffins all of my life. At least that would cause a lass painful death than a shark attack. xP

Would you rather have the chance to celebrate Halloween forever or Christmas forever? xP

Edited by Mienshao
  • Brohoof 1

Frozen. I'm indifferent to both, however.

Would you rather the able to see through walls or be able to hear things from miles away?

Hear things. Parts of my family and I are really into music, concerts, and such. Because of this, even my hearing is not super sharp like it use to be. Anything that sharpens my currently dull senses is always preferred. :)

Would you rather be able to see into the past (distant, recent, whatever you want), or see fixed events in the future that cannot be prevented?

Edited by Samurai Equine

The future. I am very nervous when it comes to upcoming events, so seeing what will happen to me or the world would probably make me less nervous.

Would you rather eat donuts or cupcakes for the rest of your life?

Robot. Because Zombie Apocolypse seems more likely of actually happening, if you ask me. And even if Robots go crazy and take over, I feel like there is more of a chance or reprogramming them, disarming them, or overall shutting them down. I feel like the supernatural might not be so easy to stop.

Would you rather travel to alien worlds or alternate dimensions/realities? Yes, you can come back home whenever you please.

Ear for a nose. Breathing is boring. -3-

Would you rather read other peoples thoughts or be able to remember everything and anything you come across?

That's A Hard One. I would personally Doctor Who it. But I'd have to say Alien Worlds.

Would you rather have a Sonic Screwdriver or a Sonic Gun.

I don't know what either of those do, so I'd rather have a gun than a screwdriver.

Would you rather be unable to taste anything, or be unable to smell anything