Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony meetup, IN A GAME !?

Hello my fellow MLP fans!

I´m creating this thread and is proud to announce the first, ever brony meetup IN A GAME! Yes it is actually true, science have come that far so we can take a normal usb cable and plug it in to our...

Okay now I´m just joking with you all. But I have got my hands on the second best thing,it´s called ANARCHY ARCADE. It´s a game where you spawn in a room and can post all kind of stuff including Youtube-linked wide screens. So I thought it would be cool to have the first ever gaming meetup online thingy (catchy sloganXD). I was not alone with the idea, intact another person on here(don´t remember your name,sorry) posted a thread about the game in the media section called: Anarchy Arcade. (or something like that)

PRACTICAL INFO:

WHEN: TOMORROW! (10/10 2014)

TIME: 20:30, The server is open as soon as i got everything fixed.(I´m from Sweden so I live timezone, UTC+01:00. Just so you know:)

WHERE: In the game Anarchy Arcade,Go on multiplayer, search on MLP meetup.(no password,so don´t ask)

WHAT WILL BE SHOWN: That´s a surprise! (MOAhahahahah)(I´ll take suggestions if you have any)

POST YOUR ART ON THE WALLS: (everything from PMV`S to pure ARTWORK): Do you have any artwork you want to show to every pony? Good, i´ll need lot´z of that so just send a pm or post here, an URL link to where I can find it and I´ll cover the rest.

HOW TO GET THE GAME (maybe the most simple, yet the most important task)

Go on steam or get if you don´t have it already. Search for anarchy arcade in the search section. Download it, no worry´s it´s free so no paying or whatever. Start the game and go on multiplayer and look for the section where you can search for Multiplayer-servers, type "MLP meetup" in to the search box and BAZINGA! your in.(no password needed so just ignore if you see that kind of box.) MY NAME ON STEAM IS: "gamestudiox" if that would be necessary

TIP: It´s more fun if you have a mic so we can talk with everyone but that´s no most,You can use chat box to.

IF THERE´S ANY PROBLEM AT ALL PM ME OR EMAIL ME AND WE WILL FIGURE IT OUT! /)

(PS. I did´t know If I should post this in the "media section" in "everfree forest" or here so just tell me if i did wrong okay ;)

Oh and one last thing, keep in your head that this is still my first time doing this, using this game to host a meetup. So maybe there will be some problems but I´ll hope will figure them out. (I have tested the game before,it´s steady,but you know how it is,that Murphy´s law dude get me some times). TIME TO PARTY!!/)/)/)

(IMAGE MADE BY Ketcham1009 FROM deviantart.COM)

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/160/d/2/pinkie_pie_steam_icon_by_ketcham1009-d52xb4d.png

Edited by Sonicrainboom97

I would adore to join in but.. I've got my hooves full tomorrow. I'll tell who I know about it. If they want to be part of it they'll check it out ok? :D
Sorry though :(

Thanks for your respond. /) was not sure if anyone was.intressted. but I hope everything goes as planned :)

I would adore to join in but.. I've got my hooves full tomorrow. I'll tell who I know about it. If they want to be part of it they'll check it out ok? :D

Sorry though :(

It's cool. hopefully this won't be the last "inagame meetup"

TIME: TBA, but on the evening/night. (I´m from Sweden so I live timezone, UTC+01:00. Just so you know:)

Well I'm in the USA at UTC -05:00.  Used to work for a company that was headquartered in Sweden.  The 6 hour difference made meetings a pain. XD  I like the idea of the in-game meetup though.  I'm gonna be very busy all weekend with other social obligations, so I'll try to make the next one.

• Brohoof 1

PEOPLE WE HAVE A START TIME!!!

The server is going to be on as soon as i got it to work, BUT the start time is 20:30 AKA when I start the video.

Come on in, It´s going to be great /)

PEOPLE WE HAVE A START TIME!!!

The server is going to be on as soon as i got it to work, BUT the start time is 20:30 AKA when I start the video.

Come on in, It´s going to be great /)

THE SERVER IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON NOW!!!!! /)/)

!!!!!!!!!! I WILL WAIT TO 21:00 THEN OR I WILL CLOSE THE SERVER AND TRY ANOTHER TIME. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM LOGIN IN!!!!!!!!!

okay people i´m closing the server now! 

No hard felling from my side about you betraying me (  :P;) )

I understand if things goten in the way or the time did not fit you. So we´ll just have to try harder next time to find a time which work for everybody, or at least so it  works for most.

I´m sorry we could´t to this but I think next time will be even better or I will at least be better prepared.

So carry on and take care brony´s /) Sonicrainboom97 out - 

I'll come along for a bit, sure.

did not see your comment!!!

I'll come along for a bit, sure.

Are you still on? No one has entered the server...

sorry I waited long enough now and is closing the server, We will have to try this another time. Hope you understand :D

I was still installing, I didn't have the game installed.

It's done now though, coming asap.

Damn, my computer is slow, It make me miss all your posts XD

sorry I waited long enough now and is closing the server, We will have to try this another time. Hope you understand :D

Damn, my computer is slow, It make me miss all your posts XD

We can still do this if you want to

I went on but didn't see the server, only peach's castle. Checking to see if something is interfering.

Edit: Just realized, that's the map name, not the server one. Got it confused with another server that ran for a while xD

Edited by Overlord Valvatorez

I left a post saying I was on my way because I didn't have it installed but I guess it deleted itself?

Edit: Nevermind it's just my browser being a bitch. I couldn't figure out how to work it and I couldn't keep the game at an acceptable resolution and the whole game just felt kinda broken.

I uninstalled it.

Edited by Winnie Portley-Rind

I left a post saying I was on my way because I didn't have it installed but I guess it deleted itself?

Edit: Nevermind it's just my browser being a bitch. I couldn't figure out how to work it because I couldn't keep the game at an acceptable resolution and the whole game just felt kinda broken.

I uninstalled it.

Ah, okay I, myself has some problems with this software, maybe you most have something like hamachi for it to work or open ports. Someone told me that you did´t but i guess maybe that person was wrong

I still only see the peach's castle server. I checked and I don't seem to have anything blocking servers. I'll play around a bit more, and ask on the AA forum how to fix this problem.

AH, FOUND THE PROBLEM GUYS!!! Apparently This was to good to be true so I will have to open a specific port in my router. Well... I nkow how to but my parents come home soon and I don´t want to do this when they are home (they don´t know about the brony thing). 

So I will try and fixed that to next time. And Sorry, it went as it went but I´ll promise to be better prepared next time. 

Maybe I will try again tommorow if I´m home

Logging off now, sorry to let you down but no hard fellings okay ;)