Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sweetie Bell

Melody Word

Discorded Child: But you're so adorbs!

HEY! Stay in the right universe!

Anyways, I thought Rumble has had a crush on you for a couple years.

Scootaloo: yeah, but he didn't say anything. Who was the pony talking about universe's?

That was me, considering it might if been a bit confusing if I put it in normal black text. Anyway, Apple Bloom, yoou have any questions?

Applebloom: oh, uh what are y'a doing for Nighmare Night?

Well, there's kind of a rock over the thing that helped her get cloned. (why do rocks cover everything in Equestria?)

That Celestia! And a'h don't know, maybe pinkies family rock farm has something to do with it....

No, it's just a pond. You know, I'm a unicorn (a very strong one for a colt) maybe we could try it out.

Uhhhh, the mirror pool? Well, a'h don't know....as long as there ain't to many clones, then yes!

Ok.

*at the mirror pool*

all right, as I remember:

And into her own reflection she stared, uh, yearning for one whose reflection she shared, and solemnly sweared not to be scared at the prospect of being doubly mared!

Uhhhh, a'h think it was doubly paired,but a'h might be wrong about that.

Let's see, we should probably not let them clone again. Let's just boot them out of here. Say, it feels like we're being watched. Say, look over there! It's Rainbow Dash!

Rainbow: What are you guy....*sees clones* not again..... what are you two doing here?

Good question. Also, I thought Scoots was here, so I said there's rainbow dash. Wait, aren't you supposed to be in the human world?

Rainbow: yeah, I really don't know what's happening. The Doctor said something about the time and space something starting to fail because of all this stuff....hey Scoots!

Scootaloo: het Rainbow! So if your here, how long are you gonna stay here for?

Rainbow: *shrug* I don't know the Doctor said it could keep time could keep messing up, so I have no idea.

I could leave and come back if it keeps happening....hopefully not, it's a bit crazy.