Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Would it Take to make you Quit MLP?

Geek0zoid

I already have. I knew it would happen eventually. The show never struck me as being substantial enough to maintain my interest for an extended period, and time has proven me correct. 

Oh, well—I already did. :lol:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SAME

• Brohoof 1

This is ultimately what i have a problem with.  :(

Also again,its hard to see scarcasm in dialog alone. 

Its fine, no one is angry at you. We all just wanted to avoid a big old fight. If it makes you feel any better, I have the exact same problem with sarcasm in text without the helpful hints in vocals. Also, I really do enjoy all the crazier aspects like Pinkamena & the other tumblr stuff that the community makes up. I personally enjoy a bit of grimdark humor every now & again, so long as it doesn't overstay its welcome. So no worries my friend, no reason to use the crying face. We are all bronies here, love & tolerate, amiright?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Its fine, no one is angry at you. We all just wanted to avoid a big old fight. If it makes you feel any better, I have the exact same problem with sarcasm in text without the helpful hints in vocals. Also, I really do enjoy all the crazier aspects like Pinkamena & the other tumblr stuff that the community makes up. I personally enjoy a bit of grimdark humor every now & again, so long as it doesn't overstay its welcome. So no worries my friend, no reason to use the crying face. We are all bronies here, love & tolerate, amiright?

I appreciate you're response,i din't mean to go into 'Pinkamena Defense' mode,its just ya,i couldn't see the sarcasm and it instantly struck a(quite powerful) nerve.  :blush:

My sincerest apologies. 

post-27460-0-55186100-1403049464.jpg

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 1

@@DBG,

It's not ragequitting, dude. It's having a standard. You wouldn't sit through undeniable, unmistakable crap, would you? 

One pony's trash is another pony's treasure.

It's not enough to say that it's just a kid's show with My Little Pony, because if it's just a kid's show, then why do I like it so much?

Just a note: I wasn't being sarcastic, I was just working off of the knowledge I had within the fandom, no offense was intended.

Either all of my ponies getting destroy that I'm going to get (I'd feel as if I can't even like what I want plus no more Silver), losing my chromebook for a really long period of time (Can't run the Scootaroll page or go on this site), the whole entire world loving Sweetie Belle (She'd just seem like the average pony and it would seem like I'm majorly supporting a main character), persons truly hating me for liking it (Who watches a show about friendship when the world turns against you), and the final episode of generation 4 leading up to a 3-D show plot lines are like generation 1-3 with no CMC. (6 words Stupid Girl Show I hate it) If these things happened I would hate Mlp and every single pony ever, forever.

They do what they did to Teen Titans. They take an awesome show with surprising emotional depth, great characters and genuine humor, and turn it into an unfunny sitcom.

Yes, I am butthurt.

@@DBG

What I'm saying is, say that they make something so horrendous, someone would have to be not in their own, right mind would find any sort of enjoyment out of.

One pony's trash is another pony's treasure.

I'm not even going to continue this argument.

I'm not even going to continue this argument.

So you'd monetarily support Hasbro even if they turned Twilight inside out, made sonic get eaten by Rainbow Dash on screen, and had pinkie call all bronies losers? Like even if they turned FiM into the sonic special hour, were sonic just gets beat up at the canterlot high prom every week, and everyone laughs at him, you'd still support it?

Lol, when the show ends, perhaps?

If I recall Hasbro isn't going to end this within the next 5 seasons according to a few of their economic reports.

I appreciate you're response,i din't mean to go into 'Pinkamena Defense' mode,its just ya,i couldn't see the sarcasm and it instantly struck a(quite powerful) nerve.  :blush:

My sincerest apologies. 

Apology, while not needed, whole-heartedly accepted my good friend. Just remember, this is the brony fandom. We aren't nearly as angry about things as it appears, all you gotta do next time is take a deep breathe & laugh it off. There will always be people who mess up, & people who are out to anger you. But there will also be people who will stand up for you, & enjoy your interests. So cheer up, & go enjoy some cupcakes for me!

• Brohoof 1

So you'd monetarily support Hasbro even if they turned Twilight inside out, made sonic get eaten by Rainbow Dash on screen, and had pinkie call all bronies losers? Like even if they turned FiM into the sonic special hour, were sonic just gets beat up at the canterlot high prom every week, and everyone laughs at him, you'd still support it?

XD That's the weirdest thing I've heard all day. 

For me?

Certainly only one thing...

And what would that be, exactly?

XD That's the weirdest thing I've heard all day. 

And what would that be, exactly?

Well I left out the part were Hasbro buys Cartoon Network, and forces Mordici from regular show to marry Twilight. And Rainbow Dash goes so fast she explodes, while rarity is dating kayne west in order to boost sales of his new record.

I want to say: "MANE SIX ALICORNS" and although that is my biggest fear, knowing myself I'd be like:
"Well, I should keep watching just in case the show stays good"

goodness knows how long i stuck with glee until i finally got sick of it :|

Well, if it becomes impossible for me to watch new episodes over the internet, I wouldn't be able to watch the episodes even if I wanted to.

If too many continuity errors were to pile up.

If the characters started behaving out of character for no good reason.

If world-building were to completely flat-line.

Increased vanity.

Too much focus on romantic relationships.

If innuendo jokes started becoming pervasive

If plots and episodes starting becoming vapid and void of substance. 

It's going to take at least two to get me to lose interest in the show. If one were to happen, I just might be able to tolerate it.

• Brohoof 2