Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Would it Take to make you Quit MLP?

Geek0zoid

Absolutely nothing would keep me away from FiM, whatever they do. They would have to go in REAAAALLY deep in to screw it up for me.

However, there are three things that would have me go BALLISTIC if they ever happened.

1. Flash Sentry gets together with Twilight Sparkle.

2. If FiM gets left in the dust for EqG only.

And 3... the worst of all...

If they made PSYCHO PINKIE PIE CANON.. :angry:

- Derpy becomes an alicorn

- the Mane 6 become alicorns

- Rainbow dash gets beaten in a race ( not that I want that)

If those 3 things dont happen, a million dollars, an extremely rare puppy, the biggest diamond in the world, a mansion, and 65 bodyguards wouldn't make me stop

• 3 months later...

I'd say if they started mashing other hasbro shows together with it. Take a look at Nick and their Haunted Hathoways and the Thundermans... Whats up with the 'Haunted Thundermans' now?!

Coming up next, only on Discovery Family: Now introducing ROBOPONIES! They look like normal ponies, but then they transform into robots! What will happen to the ponies now that the Discordicons have obtained a monopoly over the blue district of Equestria? And, which of the Cutie Mark Crusaders is secretly a robot in disguise? Could it be Sweetie Belle, with the metal horn, in the library? Find out next -- on Discovery Family!

• Brohoof 2

Nothing.

I don't whine and ragequit a show/game just because something occurred that I didn't like.

This post absolutely reeks of "look at me, I'm superior because I don't quit something I like at a certain point".

Dude, you're watching a show with pastel colored horses, calm down. People are allowed to have standards. If they don't want to watch a show, they don't want to watch a show and you are in no position to judge.

As for me, I think the only thing that would really make me quit (that I could think of right now) is them going against the feminist angle that the show is supposed to take. They have had some pretty bad morals and episodes that have their morals muddied up, but they haven't done anything to imply that any girl is lesser than another yet. I have faith in them enough that the episodes with bad morals are simply duds.

Next season is probably going to make me quit.  :lol:

The show is just moving in a direction that I personally don't like (or at least it appears to be doing that). I have to see where they go with Twilight's duty as a princess and the whole crystal palace in the middle of POnyville. If they are finally going to do something with my favorite characters. If they are just continue to ignore previous canon... There is a lot of stuff that they can do that is going to drive beyond the door.

If the show were to end I suppose that would do it. I might rewatch some old episodes every now and then, but I probably wouldn't adjust my schedule to watch episodes like I do now. On the other hand, I might stop if the quality of the show dips or the makers get lazy. I'll still like the old episodes but I think that would be the end for me :( . But I can't see that happening soon, loads of new merch coming out but the quality of the writing and animation is just as good. Better in some cases. :wub:

Edited by Sonicwing

In all honesty, time seems to be the biggest killer of all. 

MLP isn't exactly my favourite show of all time, however it's my favourite fandom. I'm already beginning to lose interest in MLP, that's clear. But I often have times where I couldn't really care much for the show and it's usually the case when the newer episodes stop airing and the show goes back into production.

No big event is going to stop me from watching it, though if they add humans into the picture..  :eww:

I'm not going to be at all happy. Equestria Girls is enough for me. 

I would never stop watching it, unless I no longer gained any enjoyment from it. As long as it remains colorful and continues to provide a sufficient level of cuteness, I shall not stop.