Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Would it Take to make you Quit MLP?

Geek0zoid

Before starting off, no, I'm not quitting MLP. But, sometimes, I wonder to myself "What would it take to make me just... stop watching it?" I've been going back to the previous seasons, and I've noticed some truly bad episodes within all four of them. Sometimes, I wonder "And after all of this, we still watch the show." This isn't a bad thing, but it got me thinking: What would it take to make me quit MLP.

I think the bigger question is, what would it take to make YOU quit it. This is nothing to hold against bronies. This is all just out of curiosity.

• Brohoof 1

The only thing that would make me stop watching this show is if Youtube and the entire internet no longer released old or new episodes. Then I wouldn't be able to watch it at all since I don't have The Hub down here ^_^ The horror :blink:

• Brohoof 2

When the show ends.

Otherwise? They'd have to REALLY jump the shark. Like, unrealistically so. Unless they lost all the writers and replaced them with terrible ones I don't think it'll hit that point.

• Brohoof 10

When the show ends.

Otherwise? They'd have to REALLY jump the shark. Like, unrealistically so. Unless they lost all the writers and replaced them with terrible ones I don't think it'll hit that point.

Yeah, that's about it. Honestly, I find enjoy pretty much every episode. I've never really seen why anyone would hate any episode, even ones with flaws. I find I love them all.

• Brohoof 9

The only thing that would really kill it for me is if it decided to focus on juvenile humor and reverted to more of a Nick Jr-esque show.

• Brohoof 5

The only thing that would really kill it for me is if it decided to focus on juvenile humor and reverted to more of a Nick Jr-esque show.

That sounds familiar towards a certain Teen Titans spin off on Cartoon Network...

But yeah, I think it would take something completely stupid, like multiple episodes on the level of Putting your Hoof Down, or completely ruining the cannon with some stupid storylines

• Brohoof 5

If they gave EqG more attention than FiM. Or turned all the mane 6 into alicorns, and didn't have a cast to replace them now that you could not develop them anymore.

Or if they made EqG interact with FiM in a major way, like the ponies decide to have a cross universe prom night.

• Brohoof 6

If the writing becomes trash, not if they change the direction of the show a bit. I mean if they have good writing, than the show will get away with a lot of things that people would say oh hell no to if they just saw it on paper.

Your profile picture adds a certain element of hypocrisy to your statement...

Really now. Please go on and tell me how the fandoms representation of Pinkamena(and we both know what im talking about) somehow overhauls the actual canon as fact. 

51275841.jpg

• Brohoof 10

They would have to seriously drop the ball to make me lose complete interest in the show. The Mane 6 all becoming alicorns, or The Mane 6 all getting husbands/boyfriends would completely ruin the show, so there's that

• Brohoof 4

Really now. Please go on and tell me how the fandoms representation of Pinkamena(and we both know what im talking about) somehow overhauls the actual canon as fact. 

51275841.jpg

I think he just meant it was kind of ironic. He never meant that people with the name or pics relating to Pinkamena were gunning for it to be canon. It is just that he found it funny because your name & profile picture contrast with what you said, since you obviously enjoy the whole Pinkamena thing. If you don't though, my apologize, but your name is just misleading towards that kind of response. But my point is, that I don't think he ever wanted to start any sort of argument between you 2, he just found a bit of funny irony in what you were saying compared to what your name & profile picture were saying

• Brohoof 2

51275841.jpg

I believe you may have misinterpreted the intention of my reply, I found it rather funny that you didn't seem to like the whole Pinkie psycho thing and what your profile picture was.

• Brohoof 2

- Write Rarity off of the show

- All of the mane 6 get married/get boyfriends

I really wouldn't mind alicornification, or, at least, I feel I wouldn't - can't say for sure. So I'll just mention that, although it's a toss-up :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I believe you may have misinterpreted the intention of my reply, I found it rather funny that you didn't seem to like the whole Pinkie psycho thing and what your profile picture was.

I believe you may have misinterpreted the ability to relay sarcasm in written dialog using written dialog alone my friend. :)

Also im abit confused as to how Pinkamena in the rain,looking less than happy equals killer,care to explain? Also are you saying that if someone likes Pinkamena,they must like psycho killing and seeing her being portrayed as a psycho killer also?  :muffins:

And if it isn't obvious yet,no i do not like the Pinkie psycho thing. But i still respect peoples opinion on the subject as people are free to believe what they want,i just do not like being accused of promoting something i do not because my 1st post was not a joke.  :)

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills

Nothing.

I don't whine and ragequit a show/game just because something occurred that I didn't like.

What if a BUNCH of things occur your don't like.

Or, if they do something so horrendously abysmal, you vow to not watch it again.

And that's the only reason I'd quit, if Hasbro went above and beyond to make something in MLP so abysmal and so horrendous, it destroys my interest to a T.