Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had to take up a sport professionally, what would it be?

Reecejackox

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I didn't do well at sports due to anger management issues. Also, my body is frail and weak due to a type of mosacism.

But other than that. I do exercise at home. Push ups, chunches, dumbbells, squats, etc. Since it helps a ton with the pain when it starts to build up, being that I have issues to properly express hostility. And this is because of the gonadal dysgenesis and hormonal deficit common with 47 types like myself or my mother. Which is part of the reason behind these sudden changes in personality, and some of the mental instability issues as well. It is a problem of impact.
But now I've been doing some workout, and I feel a lot better, and much more relaxed. Because you have to feel the pain in order to release the pain.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

On 2022-07-29 at 9:19 AM, ProjectRKA said:

Racing. Specifically formula 1 or maybe WEC.

I’m on the same page but more for NASCAR than F1.

• 1 month later...

If I had to take up a sport professionally, I would choose basketball. It's a fast-paced, exciting team sport that requires skill, strategy, and athleticism. The thrill of competing, working as a team, and the physical challenges involved make it an appealing choice for me.

Swimming, since it's the only sport I've ever had like a natural talent and aptitude for. With a better set of lungs and a lot of effort I feel like I could've ended up a decent professional swimmer. Maybe in another timeline.

You guys are sleeping on being a professional sports referee. We referees are the real stars of the show...that no one likes hahaha

There was a time I could have been good at Basketball or Baseball, but no one in my life fostered that potential in me, so it never happened.

I do have a slight admiration for soccer/fútbol. Kamen Rider kind of got me interested in that, tangentially speaking at least. :dash:

And while I am not sure I would ever compete, I did like the original Ninja Warrior/Sasuke. The American version is just too professional, too much like other sports.