Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

books If you were a professional writer , what genre would you write in?

Reecejackox

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Definitely crime/mystery thriller and fiction based from history itself. I had wrote many fiction stories before and it took me a long time to figure out which genres is my strength. I don’t the ability to come up with the most wildest imagination to create something like JR Tolkien or JK Rowling, but I based my ideas through real life experiences.

I would likely go for fantasy in Tolkien kind of style as that is what always worked well with my curiosity and inspired me. 

Fantasy besides is my favourite genre overall so it's an easy choice for me :fluttershy:

• 4 weeks later...

Fantasy, absolutely. I wouldn't be able to write a story that doesn't feature anything supernatural in it somewhere, and preferably some swords and armor too. I even self-published a fantasy novel, just because I wanted to be able to say I wrote a real book, even though obviously only my friends and family will ever read it.

• 1 month later...

Science fiction would be more easy for me to write since I know a lot about technology, electronics, and how the world works through electromagnetic waves (lol), enough to make up things that sound like they would work, but they wouldn't IRL.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

If I were a professional writer, I would explore the realms of science fiction and fantasy. These genres allow me to unleash my imagination, create intriguing worlds, and weave captivating stories filled with wonder, adventure, and thought-provoking ideas.