Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web if you were doing YouTube professionally , what would your videos be about?

Reecejackox

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I thought about making an own YT channel about storm chasing in my region. I also had the ideas to make a channel where I upload vieos from different events (like some conventions or festivals like Wacken).  But because of different reasons (money for the equipment or the events for example), I decided to not make an own channel. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would be a jack of all trades but a master at none.

I would make videos about anime, Pokémon, MLP, and many other things.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have an idea what to do, so please don't steal this one:

Spoiler

Upload video game music at 50% speed..... Now, you can't steal this one anyways because you need to have access to the original music in their original format. And don't tell me it is copyright because I already know it is. This is all about professional YouTubing which means beating the Google AI. It seems to be working though with so many doing it, with actual real copies of the music directly stolen from games.

• Brohoof 1

I did for a while in the past about electronics and car stuff. It did, and is still doing better than I thought. I don't have many videos.  It's been a while since I've actively done anything on there because Google keeps screwing up the partnership program. I ended up getting knocked out because my channel was suddenly deemed too small. I would NEVER rely on that as a sole source of income. It was nice with a little extra hobby money.

Eventually I'll get it going again, mainly with stuff about 90's to 00's electronics and computer stuff, since I have A LOT of that to tinker around with. Probably more car stuff too.

I could just run the camera and post, but I like to do editing so the video is useful and concise and not wasting peoples' time. That in itself takes a lot of time though.

Edited by Cirrus.

• 5 weeks later...

Not talking click bait, like this guy:

So you want your audience to feel like they are stupid? Open your eyes widely, talk loud and and wave your arms so they will see and understand you :mlp_wat:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

By mean professionally, I would love to make a video of a short animation and musics of some sort. Or maybe doing a book reviews and hosting it like a book club. I like to imagine my YouTube being like at a cafe to gather and talk about books or maybe off thread, life in general. People could send me their stories since I love hearing people’s stories and make a nice short story animation out of it. I feel people are either afraid or insecure to share their stories these day due to judgement and culture cancellations. Having their voice heard would be a sense of doing them justice in these short animation. I imagine my style for this animation would be like the Twilight Zone. It’s a story based by real people. 

• 2 months later...

It's difficult to focus on the particular theme I wanted but if I was started out today I would have tried to read stories from the HFY subreddit.

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Longhaul said:

I think I'd do a cooking show, focusing more on the techniques and skills used than actual recipes.  And cook something tasty in the process.

"Lunch with Longhaul":proud:

---

I would probably make a cartoon review channel if I had that type of talent. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

If I were doing YouTube professionally, my videos would revolve around technology and its impact on our lives. I would create content that reviews the latest gadgets, explores emerging tech trends, and educates viewers on how technology can be harnessed for positive change.

Video game reviews, with an emphasis on mechanical deep dives and exploration of the full package, with a light bit of humour to keep things moving. A further emphasis would be placed to avoid the more overdiscussed franchises (Mario, Zelda for example) and bring light to the more obscure and the games that are just out of most people's reach (Games on different languages, mainly Japanese), or if I discuss a popular thing, to bring a different point of view that tries to make itself unique :P

Funnily enough, I have tried making a video of that sort, and it *is* fully scripted and researched; the only deterrent to it ever being made is my kind-of-but-actually-heavy dislike of my own voice, and my difficult times listening to it without feeling awful about it.

• Brohoof 1

I've always considered doing retrospectives of various game franchises I've enjoyed throughout my life(MGS, Starfox, Megaman, Zelda, Smash, just to name a few), as well as playing through just various obscure or odd ball video games

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1