Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you listening to right now?

Crispy

*I cannot post the video here as it could be offensive to some*

Von Thronsthal: We walked in line

No I'm not a fuckin neo-nazi.

@,

I love that whole album. Fav track though is a toss up between Empire and Via Rail.
"We are quiet like the birds, with swiftly tilting minds, and wings that are made of humility. We are quiet like the birds with secrets like butterflies. And we can only fly if we use our wings."

Also, I discovered this band. If nothing else, check out track 2, and I promise you'll be hooked. If you aren't, there's no help for you, I'm sorry. loljk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwi5Ueicdhs&list=FLGKKLHxbKon233-u6lBizIA&index=2

• Brohoof 1

@,

I love that whole album. Fav track though is a toss up between Empire and Via Rail.

"We are quiet like the birds, with swiftly tilting minds, and wings that are made of humility. We are quiet like the birds with secrets like butterflies. And we can only fly if we use our wings."

You know, I actually first discovered that album from a post in this thread, from you! I saw you said the lyrics were really fascinating, and I liked the cover art, so I clicked it and listened to it 3 times that day. As of now it's basically my favorite album of all time, haha. I love everything about it. The lyric and instrumental structures are brilliant, along with the lyrics and the soundstage in general. I was actually thinking of making a little blog post on this site about it. Did you hear that Kaddisfly is releasing a new album in June?  :D

Also, I discovered this band. If nothing else, check out track 2, and I promise you'll be hooked. If you aren't, there's no help for you, I'm sorry. loljk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwi5Ueicdhs&list=FLGKKLHxbKon233-u6lBizIA&index=2

This was great. I like the atmosphere it puts out

• Brohoof 1