Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princesses' Ponyville Party (RP)

Rainbow Eclipse

Rainbow shurged as the pony that had knocked into her apologized. "It's no biggie. Wait, are you new in town? I haven't seen you around before. Pinkie Pie probably did though. I swear she knows everything that happens to anypony! It's so weird......wait, where is she?" Rainbow fluttered into the air, and scanned the crowd for her pink friend.

• Brohoof 1

The sight of where the trifle had ended up had prompted Anala to walk off and find something else to do.

Riley shrugged and gathered all of the trifle off his butt before eating the pudding. He spat out a red hair and a blonde strand of tail afterwards.

Pinkie Pie? The legendary party maker was throwing this? Nice. Sweet Treats watched the pony fly off, and thought about flying after her, and then decided against it. Before the Pegasus was out of hearing distance, Sweet Treats yelled up "Yes I'm new! Nice to... Um... Bump into you"

"I would love to meet your daughter!" Binary said with enthusiasm. Despite his shy tendencies, he was always up to make new friends. Taking a bite into the cupcake, Binary said "Man, Pinkie's cupcakes are the best!"

"Why thank you very much!" Pinkie Pie replied, appearing out of nowhere, scaring Binary and causing him to drop his cupcake. He had a sad expression on his face until he was given another one by Pinkie. "Don't worry, it happens all the time!"

Rainbow started flying towards the ground again. "I can't find her. Oh well, sorry about just makeing off. I'm Rainbow Dash, who are you?" [it's strange that I can't find Pinkie Pie around, she always is here for a party. Especially if there is a new pony at the party. She must just be helping at sugar cube corner. At least everything is ready. Sky is clear, sugar cube corner is clean. Twilight shouldn't have much to worry about now." Rainbow thought,as she hit the ground.