ooc Cider Party! :D

Storm Shine

RP Thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/113657-cider-party-d/

Storm Shine has a gigantic stock of apple cider, due to a deal he made with Applejack back around the time he first arrived at Ponyville. Since he doesn't drink all that much cider, and he has so much, Storm has decided to throw a Cider Party for the many cider-loving ponies of Equestria. Unfortunately, while he has a large stock, it's not unlimited and so he can only pass out so many invitations.

Those who want to participate in the cider party can post down below with their OC (And a link to it) and such. In the RP your OC will receive an invitation in the form of a letter taped to their door.

Those who live in Cloudsdale may receive it through a messenger pony like Ditzy (Who will be paid in cider for her efforts.. and a few bits... and maybe a couple homemade muffins... :P) who will appear to deliver it directly to them. (If you don't want the scene like that, we can assume it's been delivered and you can show your OC reading the letter.)

The letter will read like so:

Dear (Your OC's name here),

I'm throwing a cider party! I've got way too much apple cider, and it's not fair to keep it all myself! Sharing is caring after all. So I'm using it to host a stupenderific funtastic party! It'll be hosted in Ponyville, and there'll be music, snacks, and of course CIDER! (Insert a drawing of a happy Storm Shine with mugs of apple cider in hoof and apples drawn around it here.)

Hope to see you having fun there,

Storm Shine.

Currently allowing around 10+ ponies to join, it really depends on how many decide to try this RP... Cut-off has been decided at 15, max.

(I do want to get to at least 8 before we start.. Preferably.)

OC's currently in this RP so far:

1: Storm Shine played by: Storm Shine

2: Nimble Flight played by: Storm Shine

3: Riley played by: @@Rainbow Eclipse[/b],

4: Anala played by: Rainbow Eclipse

5: Blue played by: Blueman15

6: Ahaban Saddle played by: IllusivePony (Will be a pegasus with a cutie mark depicting a pair of gray wings with an apple in the center and a sword centered behind it.)

7: Melody Word played by: Melody Word

8: Radiant Impact played by NoodleBrony

9: Dextarous Wings played by Dexterous Wings

10: Fushia Jewel played by: Pink Brook

11: Red Ceder played by: Red Ceder

Edited by Storm Shine

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, would it be alright if I joined in?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ahaban-saddle-r5507

Here's one of my OCs.

Just a notice: Somethings have changed and just wanna tell you the corrections to said OC

He is a Pegasus not an Earth Pony

His Cutie Mark is a pair of gray wings with and an apple centered, a sword is centered behind it.

(I'm using a mobile device so I'm kinda limited on what I can do.)