Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fractured

Jamie: Well, that was a wasted plan.

Jamesinium: and by the way, yes it is Sweetie Belle.

Hey, don't be mean, Silver Spoon already apologized to you!

Ignore Diamond Tiara... i'm fine. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, James, but I already made my mind up on who I like.

...So, Sweetie Belle and Button Mash? I figured; those two were always perfect for each other. Are they happy together?

• Brohoof 1

Jamesinium: Yeah, they're pretty happy.

Jamie: I accept your apology, and I shall instead go after Apple Bloom.

Jamesinium: Problem, I have her.

Jamie: Well then, I'll just take Babs.

Discorded: Hey Jamesinium, who are you talking to? Diamond Tiara! Ah, I remember when me and Derpy love poisoned her. I also recall the time we did that in the human world.

Jamesinium: Yeah, they're pretty happy.

Jamie: I accept your apology, and I shall instead go after Apple Bloom.

Jamesinium: Problem, I have her.

Jamie: Well then, I'll just take Babs.

Discorded: Hey Jamesinium, who are you talking to? Diamond Tiara! Ah, I remember when me and Derpy love poisoned her. I also recall the time we did that in the human world.

Did Babs come back from Manehatten? I hope she's not still mad that Diamond... that we made fun of Applebloom. Di overreacted a little that day, despite what she says. She... We didn't mean to start a fight.

It's you! You're the no good pony that tried to love poison me! I'll get for that; nopony plays pranks on me and gets away with it! I'll be sure to get Derpy too... Daddy knows someone who owns a store that sells gag exploding muffins. Who knew those would ever be useful? 

Oh, and what's the human world? All the books Miss Cheerilee read us say there's only one world...

• Brohoof 1

Did Babs come back from Manehatten? I hope she's not still mad that Diamond... that we made fun of Applebloom. Di overreacted a little that day, despite what she says. She... We didn't mean to start a fight.

It's you! You're the no good pony that tried to love poison me! I'll get for that; nopony plays pranks on me and gets away with it! I'll be sure to get Derpy too... Daddy knows someone who owns a store that sells gag exploding muffins. Who knew those would ever be useful? 

Oh, and what's the human world? All the books Miss Cheerilee read us say there's only one world...

It's... another universe. Also, I heard that Silver Spoon has a crush, now, I have one suggestion:

Do tell.

Also, Derpy can tell a muffin like it was a fake diamond and she was a diamond enjoying person.

It's... another universe. Also, I heard that Silver Spoon has a crush, now, I have one suggestion:

Do tell.

Also, Derpy can tell a muffin like it was a fake diamond and she was a diamond enjoying person.

Of course; that mare is always full of surprises. But this isn't over... I just have to think of something. In the meantime, i'll let you- and her- off the hook. I'm more interested in this new universe, anyway; What's the Diamond Tiara like there? And is she as amazing as I am?

I... did tell your brother earlier. Sorry, it's not really something I can just say out loud. Not here, anyway.

Ugh, Silver Spoon... that pony's so mysterious sometimes! Good luck buddy; i've tried my hardest, but i've never been able to get that secret out of her. I can't believe she'd hide stuff from her best friend!

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Of course; that mare is always full of surprises. But this isn't over... I just have to think of something. In the meantime, i'll let you- and her- off the hook. I'm more interested in this new universe, anyway; What's the Diamond Tiara like there? And is she as amazing as I am?

I... did tell your brother earlier. Sorry, it's not really something I can just say out loud. Not here, anyway.

Ugh, Silver Spoon... that pony's so mysterious sometimes! Good luck buddy; i've tried my hardest, but i've never been able to get that secret out of her. I can't believe she'd hide stuff from her best friend!

...(sarcasticly) Yes. She is totally amazing.

Also, Silver Spoon,

*zaps with a truth ray*

Now tell me, who do you have a crush on?

...(sarcasticly) Yes. She is totally amazing.

Also, Silver Spoon,

*zaps with a truth ray*

Now tell me, who do you have a crush on?

I... can't... Diamond, leave.

But I want to kn-

Leave. Now.

Alright, alright... sheesh. Rude...

She's gone. Now, Diamond Tiara will never know we had this conversation, understand?

• Brohoof 1

I... can't... Diamond, leave.

But I want to kn-

Leave. Now.

Alright, alright... sheesh. Rude...

She's gone. Now, Diamond Tiara will never know we had this conversation, understand?

Hold on, lets try this again, and as ridiculous as a gun this sounds like,

*zaps Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon with tell us who your crush is ray*

Hold on, lets try this again, and as ridiculous as a gun this sounds like,

*zaps Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon with tell us who your crush is ray*

Look.. I don't know where you even got that thing... but it's too late. Maybe you didn't notice, but by the time you finished zapping me, Di had already left.

...I don't know why you're even doing this! Why is what feel so important to you?

• Brohoof 1

*grins evily*

*puts Jamesinium in front of DT*

Jamesinium: Hey, what'd you do that for?

I... can't... believe... you'd thought i'd fall for such an obvious trick! Silver Spoon, the spray!

*spray*
After the last "incident", my daddy decided to put money into developing a cure for love poison, and he made sure I kept it on me. Anything for his princess, right?

It's quickly becoming obvious that we can't trust you, Discorded. Though I have no problems with your brothers, one more slip up-

And you're going to have to leave! You can come back when you're ready to stop playing Discord with ponies lives!

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Ok, sorry. Anyways, I'm gonna go hang out with Derpy, we are in a relationship.

Jamesinium: And I'm gonna hang with Apple Bloom for the same reasons Discorded wants to hang with Derpy.

Ocarina: *walks in* Oh, hello.

It's going to be a long day, Silver...

Di, attitude!(uh, fine...) Are you here to ask something, Ocarina?

• Brohoof 1

Oh, could you hold this?

*gives you bomb disguised as Bo Burnham CD*

I barely know you... and I don't even know who Bo Burnham is! Why would I take anything from you? (Ow, why'd you kick me, Silver?!)

Sorry about her attitude, but she does have a point; we're not exactly inclined to take things from strangers, especially after the last incident.

• Brohoof 1

Don't worry, it's just a CD, it was made by a funny man. Here, just take this.

*gives you bomb disguised as Pony-Tones CD*

*sigh* fine, we'll take it.

I'll bet it's nowhere near as good as Octavia's stuff, though. Where do I put this though? I don't exactly have a CD Player with me...

• Brohoof 1

Ok, here.

*gives something that'll make the bomb splode disguised as a CD player*

*runs away*

...Di, a pony randomly shows up, gives us a CD, and the player to hold it, and then runs as soon he hands it to us? Isn't that a little...

Convenient? Yeah, it is. *rummages in closet*. It's a good thing that I have this giant slingshot... *pulls back*

That I have left over... *pulls back farther*

From the "Catapulls and Catapults" class... *one more pull*

That my daddy took me to last year. *aims at the pony fleeing in the background* Silver, honors?

Weren't you best in the class? *places CD in CD drive*

When am I not, Silver? *lets go*

*Watching the CD player arc gracefully through the air*

...You know Di, you could really hurt that pony.

It's just a CD player, Silver, probably loaded with some crazy enchantment. What's the worst that could happen?

• Brohoof 1