Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I hate Diamond Tiara

Chip Joshua Williams

Who else? Who doesn't! She gets on my nerves easily, the way she acts better then everyone else at her school. I think everyone doesn't like her. xD

• Brohoof 1

I personally don't hate Diamond Tiara. I hate it when people judge a person based off of their childhood. People (ponies, in this case) can change. I for one was a completely different person as a child than I am now.

• Brohoof 1

I personally don't hate Diamond Tiara. I hate it when people judge a person based off of their childhood. People (ponies, in this case) can change. I for one was a completely different person as a child than I am now.

Even if she does change, she still made applebloom cry. That's... No, just no.

*Strongly dislike* would be a more appropriate term, considering we Bronies are all about love and tolerance. B)

But I do agree partly, as she can get on my nerves sometimes as well.

~~

Even if she does change, she still made applebloom cry. That's... No, just no.

Who cares? In the future, they might end up being great friends and laugh about their childhoods. Filthy Rich is a nice guy, and he might have been just like DT in his childhood.

When she's just being mean, I find her annoying and insensitive. (Then again, I sometimes wonder why Apple Bloom hasn't really learned to disregard what DT thinks of her. Must be common for any kid, but still, I've always thought herself smart enough to ought to know better.) She's still insensitive when she takes a leadership position, but at least her compelling presence strangely endears her to me. So I both love her and hate her at the same time.

I for one find it doubtful that she will change, I don't know why. Maybe I just think she revels too much in her conceitedness to the point that she feels it is her destined role in life-- maybe I just haven't seen much of a change in the personalities of the bullies in my own youth to really know...

Who cares? In the future, they might end up being great friends and laugh about their childhoods. Filthy Rich is a nice guy, and he might have been just like DT in his childhood.

Maybe. But Filthy Rich earned his money himself (hence his cutie mark.) Diamond, however is an heiress born into wealth and probably won't have to work a day in her life. And we all know what kind of person those circumstances can create.

At the same token, plenty of people grow up to be just as bitchy and jerkish as they were when they were bratty kids. Especially the ones born into rich families like Diamond Tiara, who believe life is handed to them on a silver platter, and that the world owes them everything. She's too malicious to just be passed off as 'just being a kid' in my opinion, so, I hate her too.

But to each their own ^^

At the same token, plenty of people grow up to be just as bitchy and jerkish as they were when they were bratty kids. Especially the ones born into rich families like Diamond Tiara, who believe life is handed to them on a silver platter, and that the world owes them everything. She's too malicious to just be passed off as 'just being a kid' in my opinion, so, I hate her too.

But to each their own ^^

You never know. Besides, her parents seem like the ones to punish her too. You saw how she had to hop with Granny Smith to sing to the water when she had insulted her in class. You can't go and tell me that her parents weren't punishing her there. And besides, Filthy Rich seems like a responsible person. Maybe he can teach her. I'm not saying she will change, but I'm not gonna judge her until she's a bit older.

I hate that bitch too :3

Also, people say she's written well, but really, she's just the standered everyday bitch you'd expect. There's really nothing special about her, she's just mean, and for no good reason.

Edited by RiverBankNut

Well I don't really hate her, in fact I don't really feel anything for Diamond Tiara. I guess it's cause I've seen her character a lot of times before, I don't know.

Edited by Jalaton

I hate Diamond Tiara, exactly what it says in the title. I just hate characters that are mean to almost everyone just because they are higher than them. Who else feels the same about Tiara? :huh:

I think she should live in Canterlot if she's going to act all fancy.

I don't think she should go walking around thinking she's the stuff just because she has a cutie mark. (LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOESN'T HAVE ONE!)

Ooooh her dad is rich. Go take that stuff to Canterlot Diamond Tiara.

She is like Rarity, but only mean. She needs more of a strong hand from her father, teaching her to work, than what seems to have been given. Just look at the school newspaper when she ran it. She was mean, focused and was not acting like a child.

So, I am annoyed with her, not hate.

Eh, having to deal with people like that all my life, I've learned not to hate them for it. With Diamond Tiara being born into a rich family, she might not have learned any better. Filthy Rich is probably trying, but have we heard anything about her mother? I don't think it's been mentioned, but I could be wrong.

The point is, maybe she's being mean because she's insecure about herself. I've met a LOT of people like that. They're mean to others because they want to make themselves feel better. Also, when Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Sweetie Bell stood up to DT, didn't you see how angry she got? She was probably jealous over the fact that the CMC were brave enough to stand up for themselves and obviously wasn't used to not getting her way. In the end she's just a spoiled kid with misguided intentions and probably some problems back at home.

Of course, it's not an accuse to be mean and is annoying as hell, but I wouldn't hate.

• 8 years later...
On 2012-08-23 at 11:37 PM, NavelColt said:

But to each their own ^^

See the source image her mother spoiled rich is the one to be blame for diamond tiara action and taught her daughter to bully a disable kid

3 minutes ago, Scootaloo567686 said:

See the source image her mother spoiled rich is the one to be blame for diamond tiara action and taught her daughter to bully a disable kid

Regardless of the case, it doesn’t excuse her behavior. Props for her for changing her ways. Too bad the show pretty much decided she had no role to play, and was shoved aside

• Brohoof 1

On 2012-08-24 at 7:17 AM, Chip Joshua Williams said:

I just hate characters that are mean to almost everyone just because they are higher than them.

As for me, I don't care is the mare or creature evil, mean or kind. I don't like (no hate, NO!) Diamond Tiara. She lookes like super casual.. her character design is quite poor..

1 hour ago, zwaph said:

As for me, I don't care is the mare or creature evil, mean or kind. I don't like (no hate, NO!) Diamond Tiara. She lookes like super casual.. her character design is quite poor..

Honestly her design is probs the only thing I come close to hating. 

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...