Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A Holiday at home

Queen Sparkle

In this rp it's about ponies who get trapped inside Twilight's castle on the holidays because of the snow outside I'm looking for Apple Jack, Rarity, Spike, Fluttershy, RD, and Pinkie. I didn't mention Twilight because I'm gonna play her part myself

I would love to be rarity.

I'd be fine with doing any of those Characters, although I'd prefer to be Applejack (you'll see why)

okay your apple jack and lightning code your rarity

And here's something to remember after a minimum of 24 hours this signup will be closed and we will go with the characters we've got but can we please get the rest of the main cast please

Just to make a friendly suggestion...

I'd move the RP to the regular RP section. The Advanced RP section is for people who are going to make HUGE posts every time; there is a strict 800 character limit. And I'm not sure this kind of RP is advanced enough for that. The regular RP section lets people give smaller replies.

EDIT: Nevermind. I see it's been moved. Well done! :)

Edited by Samurai Equine

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, everyone! I know I've been absent and sorry I forgot to tell you all. I've been away for most of the week, celebrating Thanksgiving with my family. Sorry to make you all wait, but I'm back now. Miss me? :)

I'll see what I've missed and try to catch up.