Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random Spooky Everfree Tales and head canons contest!

XxPegasisterxX

Hi guys, feel free to post any spooky stories or head canons about ever free forest or it's inhabitants: Here are some head canons to start of with:

Zecora is actually extremely skilled in dark magic, this is why she was banned from her home kingdom. She one day plans to return and destroy the zebra race.

Sooooo yeah I will be doing a contest on best head canon and best story too!

She doesn't seam like the type for revenge, but everything else makes sense. 0.0 never even thought of that. My headcannon:

In the episode magical mystery cure, when the elements blasted Twilight, she wasn't taken somewhere, she was killed. The blue start place she went? Heaven. She died and when to heaven. Celestia, being a God, can walk in both Equestria and heaven. When her student died, with nopony to control the Element of magic, she had to take drastic measures to bring her back. She had to make Twilight an alicorn to save her. Much like an angle, Twilight received wings, and when back to Equestria. She died, but was brought back, makeing her an alicorn.

She doesn't seam like the type for revenge, but everything else makes sense. 0.0 never even thought of that. My headcannon:

In the episode magical mystery cure, when the elements blasted Twilight, she wasn't taken somewhere, she was killed. The blue start place she went? Heaven. She died and when to heaven. Celestia, being a God, can walk in both Equestria and heaven. When her student died, with nopony to control the Element of magic, she had to take drastic measures to bring her back. She had to make Twilight an alicorn to save her. Much like an angle, Twilight received wings, and when back to Equestria. She died, but was brought back, makeing her an alicorn.

Wait....... why did I post this? It has nothing to do with Everfree. XD wow, I do not pay attention.

The Everfree Forest...In any fics I put it in, it's a HUGE place. Like, REALLY REALLY big. FAR larger than necessary. Pretty sure just about everything hostile to ponies in Equestria lives there though. 

From all of the things I've read, I think of it as having everything from magical bees, to fanged beasts corrupted/tainted by lingering Nightmare Magic, and the bits that are shown are merely the light fringes.