Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell Your Tale heading to Netflix this year.

CastletonSnob

Hmm, as long as it doesn't mean that TYT will no longer release new episodes on YouTube, then I'm fine with it. It gives viewers an additional platform to watch it on and that could attract more viewers as a result, so I think it's a good idea.

• Brohoof 1

I'm alright with this so long as it doesn't mean that new episodes of Tell Your Tale will no longer be released on Youtube. They already have Make Your Mark clips on Youtube, so it wouldn't be consistent to stop showing TYT on there. I mainly just want to know what the hay is going on with no new episodes being released despite the bi-weekly schedule change posting and no official announcements of a hiatus yet. 

If they're going to have all g5 content on netflix, they may as well put all g4 content back there as well.

12 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

I gave up on watching MLP on YouTube. I hate commercials, and I can't keep track of what episodes I watched. If they want me to watch it, then they need to put it on DVD. Or I might find it sailing.

Just install an ad blocker then. Or use the Brave Browser. It blocks ads automatically.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this is ideal, considering Netflix's poor business decisions. I'd be surprised if they do pull it off. If not, then Hasabro will need to introduce their own streaming services if it means cutting all ties from Netflix for good.