Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is the show starting to rub off on you?

Strafe

(edited)

Funny story time. I was playing WoW

A wow playing brony like me?!

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH2tICWiGzM[/media]

I said "Sweet Celetia" over vent and my friends busted out in laughter.

I say stuff like that all the time with people just to see their reaction, usually it's "............" or "gtfo". I was singing pinkie's no fear song in chat in a heroic and my teamates were threatening to kick me for singing a pony song, they thought I had gone crazy.

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 1

My friends and I joke and like to say "BY CELESTIA'S BEARD" instead of "BY ODIN'S BEARD". Eeyup, we're comic book nerds AND bronies :P

Other than that, the show has TOTALLY rubbed off on me, I use "everypony" and "somepony" pretty often. It annoys my husband to no end hahaha!

Oh my gosh, honestly, I think My little pony has had a huge impact on me.

Because of Rarity, I now make the effort to dress nicely (Like, looking like I'm going to a job interview every day, kind of nice)

I'm also WAAAYYY more girly-girl now too. I've also gotten more into fashion design.

Since I've joined the pony community, I've learned to be more social, more cheerful, and much more tolerant of everything!

Well the show has definitely affected my posting habits, ponies, ponies everywhere!

Funnily enough I didn't think it would really affect me all that much (since I was a pretty non "manly" guy anyway), but in a way it has changed me. It has made me think a lot more about my relationships with people, and I think about the value of my friends a lot more than I did previously. I am more forceful after watching the show, I used to let people walk all over me but I am beginning to voice my opinions more often now. I also started to open up a bit more, instead of being a recluse.