Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is the show starting to rub off on you?

Strafe

I've been a brony for about 8 months now and I actually find the show to be rubbing off on me. Before I became a brony I didn't eat too many apples but starting last month I started eating apples once, twice, and even sometimes three times a day and when I watch something like apple.mov or the super cidey squeezy episode, I start craving apples.

About a week ago when I was hanging out with my friends I almost said every pony, I went Everypo- I mean everybody. I swear by another year I'll turn into an actual pony.

It still seems weird that it's taking this long for the show to rub off on me but it's definitely starting to take effect now. Now, do you have any similar occurrences?

• Brohoof 8

Not yet, I too have been a brony for 8 months (9 on the 22nd of this month) all though I do say everypony in real life.

I swear by another year I'll turn into an actual pony.

Lucky b******, anyway, yes, the show is rubbing off on me. I am actually more nicer and more honest and loyal. :3

• Brohoof 7

I've been a brony for about 8 months now and I actually find the show to be rubbing off on me. Before I became a brony I didn't eat too many apples but starting last month I started eating apples once, twice, and even sometimes three times a day and when I watch something like apple.mov or the super cidey squeezy episode, I start craving apples.

About a week ago when I was hanging out with my friends I almost said every pony, I went Everypo- I mean everybody. I swear by another year I'll turn into an actual pony.

It still seems weird that it's taking this long for the show to rub off on me but it's definitely starting to take effect now. Now, do you have any similar occurrences?

I know right? I keep eating apples whenever I have the chance to xD
  • Brohoof 1

Uhhh, I've been a brony since December and i find myself saying everypony and bucking alot. In one of my essays i wrote everypony...teacher was like wtf? evrypony? and then she took off points.

• Brohoof 9

Uhhh, I've been a brony since December and i find myself saying everypony and bucking alot. In one of my essays i wrote everypony...teacher was like wtf? evrypony? and then she took off points.

Haha! That's awesome.

I hope the show's rubbing off on me...mmm, apples...

Haha! That's awesome.

I hope the show's rubbing off on me...mmm, apples...

not as awesome as one would think. But i HAVE been eating apples over pears which is atypical of me.

LMFAO!

I've come very close to saying "everypony" and people words that end in "-pony", but I always regain control of my tongue before I say anything, fortunately. Although I do say "bucking", "hay", and "horseapples" around adults to replace my favorite swear words, I don't do it intentionally, they just slip, because usually I wouldn't give a buck if they noticed me swearing.

Thank God for my brain, though. If you say "everypony" in a 95% ghetto school, you WILL die, especially if it's Hatian Flag Day.

Oh, and I can't eat red apples, unfortunately. :(

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Been watching the show for a little over 2 months. Doesn't seem very long compared to other people but the show really does take a big effect. A lot of the times I do spit out an accidental everypony, and when the opportunity falls upon me I usually make references to the show even if no one know's what I am talking about. It's quite funny actually because sometimes I do things that are 100% related to the show and don't realize I did it until a couple seconds after. :P

Edited by Derpyshy

(edited)

Lucky b******, anyway, yes, the show is rubbing off on me. I am actually more nicer and more honest and loyal. :3

Soon some of Twilight will rub off on you and your grammar will improve! (sorry, it had to be done)

Edited by Ezynell

(edited)

Soon some of Twilight will rub off on you and your grammar will improve! (sorry, it had to be done)

Why do you think I need Pre-readers for my fanfics? :P

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony
  • Brohoof 1

The shoiw was rubbing off on me from the beginning. Every since i layed eyes on my first "My Little Brony" pic i was starting to quote and enjoy the images.

Then my friend finally introduced me to the TRUE magic and it just got real from there.

(edited)

The show rubs off on me in the morals. I have started to follow them, and I take a more positive perspective to live. It really has made me a better person. :)

Edited by matau

The show made me give someone a cookie, they wanted my cookie and I wasn't going to share but I couldn't stop thinking about how Spike gave his gem to Rarity or how Rarity sacrificed her tail to help the river serpent and I just couldn't not share with them. The show has succeeded in making me a better person, something that the entirety of human societal standards (they teach you to share in kindergarten) has failed at from the time of my birth to this day sixteen(give or take a few months) years later where I shared because "you gotta share, you gotta care, it's the right thing to do.".