Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Champion RD92's Rock Music Thread

Champion RD92

Fuck it, I'm just gonna post Colors by Between the Buried and me in it's entirety. It's such an amazing album.

I can't believe I still haven't listened to The Parallax II, I even have it.

I told you Colors was fucking amazing. I also like Parallax II a lot. Those are actually the two BTBAM albums that I own. Colors is better than Parallax II though.

I told you Colors was fucking amazing. I also like Parallax II a lot. Those are actually the two BTBAM albums that I own. Colors is better than Parallax II though.

So far I've listened to their self titled, Colors and The Parallax I (the EP). And I really like everything I've heard so far, I actually have their full discography in my computer lol. I even have a cover album they made called The Anotomy Of and a live version of Colors.

So far I've listened to their self titled, Colors and The Parallax I (the EP). And I really like everything I've heard so far, I actually have their full discography in my computer lol. I even have a cover album they made called The Anotomy Of and a live version of Colors.

I listened to the live version of Colors, and I was extremely impressed with how flawlessly they played the album. It was amazing. But yeah, you should listen to Parallax II, it's pretty great.

I listened to the live version of Colors, and I was extremely impressed with how flawlessly they played the album. It was amazing. But yeah, you should listen to Parallax II, it's pretty great.

I'm gonna listen to it right now. I'm in class and I have a sub who doesn't give a fuck if I listen to my iPod. Substitutes are stupid lol.
  • Brohoof 1

I think Electric Wizard doesn't get enough love on MLP Forums.

You just really love Electric Wizard don't you?

Speaking of bands that don't get mentioned that much on this site, it's sad to see that there isn't much Joy Division on here, so I'll just leave one of my favorite songs by them.

Also sad that there isn't enough talk about My Bloody Valentine

[media]

Speaking of bands that don't get mentioned that much on this site, it's sad to see that there isn't much Joy Division on here, so I'll just leave one of my favorite songs by them.

Well joy division is total tumblr girl shit-core

It's a shame though, because most people wear the shirts as a fashion statement and don't even like the music.

damn japanese shoegaze #rare

I've been listening to Agents of Oblivion lately (which is the best band name I have ever heard), and they are really good (yes, I like Acid Bath too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KC4261c40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjgoi_Uj-Rc

Not sure how to categorize this though, I would call it Stoner Rock though

I don't know if any of you have heard of the Explosion from years ago they released 3 albums before disbanding. But they are a really awesome punk rock band and I am sad to hear that they disbanded :/ why must good things come to an end??

Good skateboarding music :3

(edited)

why must good things come to an end??

Well things just end, imagine though, ISIS split up because they felt that they had done all that they had wanted to do as ISIS. If they didn't split up then they'd probably put out uninspired lame crap excuses of albums. Sucks that things like that have to happen, but sometimes it's for the better.

But anyways since I mentioned them, I might as well leave a song by them

Oceanic and Wavering Radiant are still two of my favorite albums, such a shame that they were highly under rated

Also leaving a My Bloody Valentine track, god I love Loveless, that's another album that I consider to be a gem

Edited by Moog the Kitteh
  • Brohoof 1

Good skateboarding music :3

If you want good skateboarding music, check out these songs, they are friggin' awesome:

These were both on Tony Hawk's Pro Skater games (which I used to be obsessed with lol)

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

I guess it's time for me to post something Rocky on this thread. :P There have been a few albums that have came out which I really liked recently. One of the examples is the new Alice in Chains album "The Devil put Dinosaurs here". Here's an example of a song that I really really like from their new album :P

The mass, the Meat in this song is incredible! I immedietly fell in love with that Heavy "BeOWWW" Riff that goes throughout the song. The Music video is incredible aswell, which servers quite a bit of meaning :P

The next song I really liked would be from Deep purple's new album "Now what?!" It's called Vincent price. It's a great sounding song to me, which really relates to one of Ozzy's songs - "Mr Crowley". "Mr Crowley" Is one of my favourite songs, so no wonder I like "Vincent Price". Don Airey "Organs, keyboards" wrote both the intro's for Vincent price and Mr Crowley :P These songs are seperated by a 34 year period. Give it a listen, the Music video is also funny :P.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If you want good skateboarding music, check out these songs, they are friggin' awesome:

These were both on Tony Hawk's Pro Skater games (which I used to be obsessed with lol)

Oh my god the memories... And yeah I loved those games as a kid. You are right on that one both of those bands are really great to listen to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-64CaD8GXw&feature=player_detailpage

Here have some Dropkick Murphies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3uYST9R9Z58

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

Wow this is a really really good pony music video. This was never a Rush song that I really liked a lot, but it's really grown on me lately for some reason.

It has been a while since I've posted. Might as well post some Snow Patrol. 

Chasing Cars Live   So much better live, way more feels.

Run

"Bleach" is clearly Nirvana's best album, and anyone who disagrees, OBVIOUSLY either has no idea what they're talking about, or are lying to themselves.

(edited)
"Bleach" is clearly Nirvana's best album, and anyone who disagrees, OBVIOUSLY either has no idea what they're talking about, or are lying to themselves.

Incesticide is cleary there best *Instert troll face here*

Actually Incesticide has some of my favorite Nirvana songs on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCiMyVRqb88

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee
  • Brohoof 1

"Real songs are about deals with the devil, far-off lands, and where you'd find smoke in relation to water." -Otto Mann, The Simpsons

• Brohoof 2