Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hey, ask stuff.

GammaDove

Isthisawordorasentence?

Are you a man? Or are you a MOUSE?!

1. That is a word, a proper sentence contains at least two words, a noun and a verb. Therefore I cannot answer the first question, for it isn't a question.

And

B. I'm neither, I'm a dove. A GammaDove to be precise, an elite 'bird of ray'.

1. That is a word, a proper sentence contains at least two words, a noun and a verb. Therefore I cannot answer the first question, for it isn't a question.

And

B. I'm neither, I'm a dove. A GammaDove to be precise, an elite 'bird of ray'.

#toosmartforme

Whats your favorite extracurricular activity?

Hobby would probably be between listening to foreign music, drawing and watching anime. Anime helps me relax and can stir my emotions into a functional state again, and drawing is a way that I can release my thoughts that I'm not allowed to write about in class (i.e. I was going to write a story about a woman eating her baby and then going crazy and raising a squash until the squash decomposed, and the story ended when the woman stuck a rifle in her mouth and pulled the trigger, so instead I drew myself a new avatar for the holidays.)

And foreign music because I think it sounds really nice.

Hobby would probably be between listening to foreign music, drawing and watching anime. Anime helps me relax and can stir my emotions into a functional state again, and drawing is a way that I can release my thoughts that I'm not allowed to write about in class (i.e. I was going to write a story about a woman eating her baby and then going crazy and raising a squash until the squash decomposed, and the story ended when the woman stuck a rifle in her mouth and pulled the trigger, so instead I drew myself a new avatar for the holidays.)

And foreign music because I think it sounds really nice.

so about the squash story- you should write it, from her pov...

hmm what about titles for anime? Like Rave Master or K?

I'm not as clever as anime writers.

I am a time lord. How does that make you feel?

I don't know, you seem like one with vanity issues.

(edited)

well you are very smart otherwise.

It wasn't a diss, it was based on the fact that during Tennant's portrayal of the doctor, the 10th, his fatal flaw was that he had severe vanity issues, and he finally did something selfless to regenerate.

and thank you c:

Edited by GammaTurtleDove

It wasn't a diss, it was based on the fact that during Tennant's portrayal of the doctor, the 10th, his fatal flaw was that he had severe vanity issues, and he finally did something selfless to regenerate.

and thank you c:

i know i dont know why i even put diss to be honest...

Good day, am a student of journalism from Canterlot high school, i would like an interview with you.

whats your favorite song and why?

Bruises and Bitemarks by Good with Grenades

I love this song because it was an odd song that I heard when I was nine and I didn't understand it, and now that I do get it, it's funny to me that I loved such a dirty song and didn't even know it.