Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (Accepting) Equestria: 1955

Mand'alor Dash

I still gotta make a post with Zephyr, unfortunately I feel like -as of this point- Zeph's life is a bit uninteresting. She wakes up, delievers papers, collects her pay, and then finds other ways to waste her free time.

I still gotta make a post with Zephyr, unfortunately I feel like -as of this point- Zeph's life is a bit uninteresting. She wakes up, delievers papers, collects her pay, and then finds other ways to waste her free time.

I've got something planned. Just try to get her flying.

@@Mand'alor Dash

I think you may have misread my last post. Zephyr was actually talking about her ex boyfriend, who she made up on the spot and never actually existed. Although she is confident and loves flying she isn't very competitive and wouldn't want to take part in a race, especially not one with stakes as high as (shiver) going out with a colt.

@@Mand'alor Dash

I think you may have misread my last post. Zephyr was actually talking about her ex boyfriend, who she made up on the spot and never actually existed. Although she is confident and loves flying she isn't very competitive and wouldn't want to take part in a race, especially not one with stakes as high as (shiver) going out with a colt.

She also has flying as a talent (character trait), and the colt's a horny wimp. :P

Still, do what you think is best.

She also has flying as a talent (character trait), and the colt's a horny wimp. :P

Still, do what you think is best.

I'm sure she'd kick his flank, just as I'm sure the colt can't actually go 60. I'm just saying she never claimed to be able to top 75, she was just toying with the colt to make him more desperate. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure she'd kick his flank, just as I'm sure the colt can't actually go 60. I'm just saying she never claimed to be able to top 75, she was just toying with the colt to make him more desperate. 

I guess what I thought was that she said she could beat a stallion that went 75. Mea Culpa.

@@Gloomfury,

Who was Semi's underboss?

Also, I didn't really think killing the Don would be an issue, since you seemed to only be playing as Malachi, Sammy, and Zubs. Realistically, it's not like you could play as the entire family, right?

As DM, my role is to control the characters unplayed by the players, and in a way that advances the story in an interesting fashion. I made this decision because I felt it would give Mal and the gang a better sense of responsibility and motivation.

Still, I made the Semi family so they're mine, And who says I can't play as whole family? If We got more people I weoukd have done some recruiting. And you should have told me before you were gonna kill Malachi's dad.

Edited by Gloomfury

Still, I made the Semi family so they're mine, And who says I can't play as whole family? If We got more people I weoukd have done some recruiting. And you should have told me before you were gonna kill Malachi's dad.

I wanted the reaction to be natural. If I broadcast every plotpoint before it happens, then it wouldn't be much of a story, would it?

How about for future reference, you let me know which characters you do and don't control? I think that would solve our problems.

I guess. But cause of this I'm gonna bring on one of my other OCs to help out Malachi. And the next head of the family is Malachi, cause the didn't think that his dad was gonna die till he was older.