Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (Accepting) Equestria: 1955

Mand'alor Dash

@@Mand'alor Dash,

I think that's gonna take forever. Cause sometime when Hunter doesn't post for about this long he just disappears. He did it to me on a different RP. 

Sorry I've been away, what RP was this that I disappeared in? I do recall one with you in which I quit because I was to dogged down to continue, but my character was killed off in the story and I wasn't such an integral player that my absence would have ended the RP.

@@HunterTSN,

It was the pirate one.

Oh you're right I had forgotten you were in that one. I can't remember why I had to take and absence from that but I do know that I notified the DM beforehand, when I returned there hadn't been any activity for a long while so I had no reason to reply.

I may have a busy schedule but I'll usually always come back eventually so long as the RP is still moving.

Edited by HunterTSN
  • Brohoof 1

Hi there,

I'm rather interested. Though I'm unsure if my characters occupation would be allowed in this.

He is a mercenary/private contractor. Would you allow this occupation or what are your recommendations?

(edited)

@

She's a unicorn not a griffin.

If you don't mind, I'd like it if you'd put some ponycreator OCs on your character pages. It helps us better visualize them.

Hi there,

I'm rather interested. Though I'm unsure if my characters occupation would be allowed in this.

He is a mercenary/private contractor. Would you allow this occupation or what are your recommendations?

It's not forbidden. There were mercs in the 50s. Where were you thinking of starting?

Edited by Mand'alor Dash

I... Don't know lol. What's the current focus on the roleplay?

And here's his profile

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ahaban-steelwings-r7418

The RP thread isn't that long. You can read through it to get an idea of where we all are.

Currently, the focus is on Manehattan and Ponyville, but you are free to start where you wish, and I recommend you start someplace where your character would be in their element