Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (Accepting) Equestria: 1955

Mand'alor Dash

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/twelve-gauge-slug-r4418

Strength: short-range combat

Weakness: charisma

Obviously he needs a bit of editing to his backstory. For now I'll say he was raised by Griffin immigrants in Prance and joined the military when he was of age, we have to many mercs as it is.

I can certainly help. I wouldn't want to take over too much tough, I don't know what all you have planned.

Added.

As of right now, all I know about "plans" for the Saddle Arabian portion is what's in this thread. I'll stick to DM'ing the Equestrian segments, if that's okay with you.

@

Normally I play him as more of a merc, but for this RP he's just a Prench soldier because we already have so many private contractors and we need a little more variety.

@@Mand'alor Dash

Hey friend? Would it be acceptable to have a Changeling OC for this?

Sure, as long as you abide by the special Changeling rules in the OP.

Basically: Changelings are hunted by the Equestrian government. Whether your intentions are malicious or not, you must maintain secrecy at all costs.

@@Mand'alor Dash

Hey friend? Would it be acceptable to have a Changeling OC for this?

In the past changelings have had to keep their identities secret. To do what we discussed they would have to be open about their identity.

Basically the channeling would be used by the Prench to perform espionage missions, likely in return for a reduced sentence.

Edited by HunterTSN

Basically the channeling would be used by the Prench to perform espionage missions, likely in return for a reduced sentence.

This could work, just as long as it's deniable. If the secret got out, Equestrian-Prench relations could take a blow.

A war that Equestria already condemns. I'm not saying you can't go along with it (quite the contrary, I think you SHOULD go along with it), just that it's going to have political implications.

Only if their caught (which they probably will cause that keeps things interesting).
  • Brohoof 1

I'll come up with a character idea. Any gender preferences gentlecolts?

Also, I feel rather dissuade from mentioning it but yolo. What's the overall opinion in Equestrian society about homosexuality and other orientations? I know it's the 50's style era but this Equestrian and I don't know if things would be different?

I'll come up with a character idea. Any gender preferences gentlecolts?

Also, I feel rather dissuade from mentioning it but yolo. What's the overall opinion in Equestrian society about homosexuality and other orientations? I know it's the 50's style era but this Equestrian and I don't know if things would be different?

There are quite a few ponies with personal issues with it, but no laws or rules against it. We've got few gay characters already like Zephyr, Vibrant (who is also a changeling), and possibly Zubs.

There are quite a few ponies with personal issues with it, but no laws or rules against it. We've got few gay characters already like Zephyr, Vibrant (who is also a changeling), and possibly Zubs.

Basically this. That said, gays make up about 5% of the world IRL and we're already far above that ratio for player characters. It would start to get a little silly if we keep adding more, especially since the story's themes aren't really about that.

I'm not imposing any hard limits (yet), just asking that we not abuse this character trait.

• Brohoof 1

Oh no no Ahaban is not gay. Neither Bulawayo. I asked this because you know to add like a little Tid-bit.

In Arabian culture it's very common to greet friends and family with a kiss to the cheek. I thought like as like miscellaneous scene like there would be a slight accusement if somepony witnessed the act or such.

Just a sprucened scene or what that came to mind.

• Brohoof 1

Oh no no Ahaban is not gay. Neither Bulawayo. I asked this because you know to add like a little Tid-bit.

In Arabian culture it's very common to greet friends and family with a kiss to the cheek. I thought like as like miscellaneous scene like there would be a slight accusement if somepony witnessed the act or such.

Just a sprucened scene or what that came to mind.

Ah. In that case, it would make sense for that to be misconstrued, and for it to escalate. Good idea.

Speaking of which, how about we have another meeting between Zubs and Vibrant? Cause Gloom will most likely not wake up for about a week.

Certainly, do you want to set one up or should I?