Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Learn something new everyday!

Kel_Grym

Happy Only Pi (3.14.15) Day of out lives! to day is a mathematical day! (even tho i hate math! lol) :squee:

It's my birthday as well! And yes, I also hate math!

Now let's see, some facts... not too sure how well people already know these, but:

- Marie Antoinette never said "Let them eat cake." That phrase has been around since she was a ten year old Austrian princess and went by the name Maria Antonia

- the phrase was coined by political philosopher Jean-Jacques Rousseau in his autobiography “Confessions”.

-Pharaohs in ancient Egypt were actually quite rotund, owing to their diets of beer, wine, bread and honey. Queen Hatshepsut was thought to be obese and balding!

- Random color fact: the color pink was considered a masculine color until World War II, due to it being a shade of red.

This was fun! I should do this again sometime!

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 2

It's my birthday as well! And yes, I also hate math!

Now let's see, some facts... not too sure how well people already know these, but:

- Marie Antoinette never said "Let them eat cake." That phrase has been around since she was a ten year old Austrian princess and went by the name Maria Antonia

- the phrase was coined by political philosopher Jean-Jacques Rousseau in his autobiography “Confessions”.

-Pharaohs in ancient Egypt were actually quite rotund, owing to their diets of beer, wine, bread and honey. Queen Hatshepsut was thought to be obese and balding!

- Random color fact: the color pink was considered a masculine color until World War II, due to it being a shade of red.

This was fun! I should do this again sometime!

Well happy birthday Hypn0ticD! Hope you have a now 20% cooler birthday! and nice facts :)

Heute habe ich, dass @Milky Jade Deutsch spricht gelernt.

Today I learned that Rammstein guitarist Richard Kruspe has a child named Khira Lindemann, Till Lindemann being the singer of Rammstein. Proof that even men want to have Till's children.

Edited by Frith is Magick

I learnt that the AK 5C is swedish...even though I was an idiot and thought every gun that began with 'AK' was Russian XD God, I dont know my guns.

Well, I just learned yesterday or last night that Takeru from SuG has depersonalization disorder, arrhythmia and panic attacks. Yet, through it all, he remains so strong, confident and positive despite these things. It amazes me because you would think he'd be suffering, maybe he is deep down or something... but he doesn't show it on the outside. That's what makes Takeru my hero though. He's just... amazing like omfg. Sure, he has a very sadistic personality but... he's still a sweetheart. He's like a big brother to me, even though he doesn't really know this right now.

So yeah.

• 1 month later...