ooc Introduce yourself this holiday! Hearth's warming party

AmberDust

Your call on that. He obviously heard about the party somehow and since he's not native to Ponyville it might not have been the most in-depth of introductions. Unless you had a different idea of how he was invited.

No, that sounds good. :)

I felt I should've addressed it. So for Ahaban learning about the party, does Amber know any friends from Manehatten?

If so, perhaps said friend knew a friend of Ahaban's and the suggestions circulated and what not.

I apologize if this is rather confusing.

I felt I should've addressed it. So for Ahaban learning about the party, does Amber know any friends from Manehatten?

If so, perhaps said friend knew a friend of Ahaban's and the suggestions circulated and what not.

I apologize if this is rather confusing.

I figured Ahaban just flew down to get his necklace and Plum thought he was a guest lol.

I also figured the invitations to this party were very public. Like, posted on bulletin boards over Ponyville and such...they are meant to promote her new business, after all.

Plum Pudding and Amber Dust DO have a pegasus friend on weather patrol--her name's Storm Jumper. Perhaps Ahaban met her while flying and Storm said, "hey, if you're in Ponyville, my friend's having a Hearth's warming Party. Would you tell her i said 'hi'?"

...or something like that.

Edited by AmberDust

"The weather team really outdid themselves this time."  

Dex sipped his cider and looked over the table.

"The host just as much. I haven't seen a spread like this in quite some time. I'd rather be home at Dodge for the holidays, but it is nice to get to settle my hooves for a spell and have such a nice meeting with good food and good company."

Psst,

Who are you talking to? Cedar?

lol maybe I should make a map of the house so everypony know where everypony else is...

Edited by AmberDust

@ everypony

Unpaused. Im back. Things are going so well, I'm so happy. :') So, yeah, Amber and Plum are "back" from hammerspace, if anypony wants to talk to either of them. Or if anypony has a question for GM --that's me.

I hope all the RPers are also following this thread...not just the IC one.

Maybe. Things have quieted down. I'm sure things will be back up tomorrow morning... Well for me it was the morning.

Yeah, it's late here as well. I'll probably be going soon, too, but I'm not going to bother pausing the thread again.

Things seem to have been going well when I was gone. :3 is anypony still online?

We seem to be online at different times. The place was hopping when I was at work seven hours ago.

I just discovered the "Ask a Pony" section of these forums, (wow slow,) and I think it's also a great way to develop your character's personality if anypony's having trouble. Also, it's a good way for beginner RPers to get started and learn to expect...well, anything, and roll with the punches.

I just started one up for Amber here if anypony is interested. :P

I consider the context of these threads to be non-canon, (Amber's canon, not show canon btw,) but the answers will be canon.

My opinion is that the best way to develop a character's personality is to put them in situations outside of your control.

Also, I'll be at work again for the next five hours, so I again request that NO NEW CHARACTERS ENTER WHILE I'M GONE. I think that's the best way to do things. You can still continue your conversations though, I trust you. :)

When the host's away the ponies will play.

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 1

Is it too late to join as my OC Tempest Shift?

Tempest shift is good to go--but please keep a close eye on the spelling and grammar (mainly punctuation) in your posts. ;) Don't forget commas.

May I enter my OC, Dj Starlight? c:

Could you link me to her profile? :P

Ahaban held back his offense, having been immediately confronted by this stallion. He had to remember social skills are different in this land.

Lol Edited by AmberDust

You don't run up to a military trained stallion. That's asking to get your flank kicked x3

Well, especially if you run up to them and yell "hey, you're from *insert country here*"!! :P but I guess Amber wasn't much better.

@

I want to comment on how much attention Ahaban's paying to the fire, but I'm really unsure of where you're going with it lol.