Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Introduce yourself this holiday! Hearth's warming party

AmberDust

(edited)

14bqd52.jpg

@@Skycoaster,

Princess Celestia had been running very late, too late in fact and she worried how her sister was doing without her and what she was missing. The white mare had been delayed speaking with the staff and keeping on the guards, as well as speak with one of her subjects that wanted to meet with her. She was able to get festive though before arriving at the party, with a red santa hat and red satin cloak with white fluffy edges tied with a large red bow. She also had a bag of gifts and candy cane, ready to give them out to all who would take them. Once there, she would look around for her sister and seek out others she would know on sight.

Please remove this post. I did not approve this character or give you permission to post. If you want to join, check the OOC thread first and read the rules. Edited by AmberDust

Wow, this is embarrassing. I posted in the wrong Hearth Warming Eve party thread, I was supposed to post here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/116313-canterlot-hearths-warming-eve/page-2

I do apologize, I should have taken note of not seeing any canon characters in the roleplay.

Ha ha that's fine. :) feel free to stop by later with an OC if you want to join us again. ;)

Hm... I prefer it if ponies don't have strong relations to canon ponies, but Lunar Novel is a lot more developed than the other one...

Hm. I suppose you can join with Lunar. Just keep in mind the rules.

(edited)

Amber? Would it be fine with you if Bulawayo departed from the party?

Yeah, that's fine. We'll probably wrap up soon, seeing the lack of activity.

I hope that pirate RP works out.

@@strideralchemy

"Ismi Aha'ban, tuli minfadlika." He speaks in his native language.

"There's warm cider and food in the dining hall and I just warmed the fire. Plum must be still working in the kitchen." He says before returning by himself at the fire place. With his friend now gone he reserved himself simply enjoying the fire's warmth.

((Plum's in the parlour, not the kitchen. So is Amber, but i'm not sure if is coming back lol))

Edited by AmberDust

I am willing to offering one or two of my three OCs, links to their bios can be found in my signature:

Mythos Gray, a travelling unicorn storyteller skilled at illusions from Canterlot. A stallion with confidance and I should warn charm as he is the sort of pony that mares need to be careful around. He is still a friendly sort and can be very helpful if you can get around his flankchaser ways. He seeks after stories, no matter the source, and actually wishes to one day learn the stories of the royal sisters.

Stardream, a pegasus seer seeking to understand her talent and learn why she can speak with the stars. Unlike the first she is not confidant, and is actually shy and uncertain of herself. She worries that other ponies would learn she is different and because of such hides it. She was adopted into a Manehatten home by an elderly earth pony before she died of old age and left Stardream with all that she owned thus gaining the ire of the extended family.

Golden Dawn, a fresh from training royal guard following in the hoofsteps of his father in protecting thoses of the thrown. He sees Princess Celestia as worthy of example and seeks to following after the stories his father told of the princess of her actions and words towards others. He is actually the most serious out of the three and the one most likely to jump in to defend others. He sees himself as a protector though he can be headstrong and naive in his thinking.
Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am willing to offering one or two of my three OCs, links to their bios can be found in my signature:

Mythos Gray, a travelling unicorn storyteller skilled at illusions from Canterlot. A stallion with confidance and I should warn charm as he is the sort of pony that mares need to be careful around. He is still a friendly sort and can be very helpful if you can get around his flankchaser ways. He seeks after stories, no matter the source, and actually wishes to one day learn the stories of the royal sisters.

Stardream, a pegasus seer seeking to understand her talent and learn why she can speak with the stars. Unlike the first she is not confidant, and is actually shy and uncertain of herself. She worries that other ponies would learn she is different and because of such hides it. She was adopted into a Manehatten home by an elderly earth pony before she died of old age and left Stardream with all that she owned thus gaining the ire of the extended family.

Golden Dawn, a fresh from training royal guard following in the hoofsteps of his father in protecting thoses of the thrown. He sees Princess Celestia as worthy of example and seeks to following after the stories his father told of the princess of her actions and words towards others. He is actually the most serious out of the three and the one most likely to jump in to defend others. He sees himself as a protector though he can be headstrong and naive in his thinking.

I'm still reading through them, but the Mythos is good to go. I guess it all depends on which one you'd rather RP as.

(I have a headache atm and am not up for reading all that backstory.)

Edited by AmberDust

@@AmberDust,

There was a reason I posted a much briefer detail on them. I do not expect you to read everything as my characters do have very detailed backgrounds.

Important Notes:

Mythos Gray and Stardream had a relationship, put have parted ways because of the stallion flirty nature (something Stardream was willing to deal with) and the face Mythos was willing to work with shadier ponies that brought trouble and harm to others with the infomation he gathered, As such, with a broken heart, Stardream left the unicorn to find her own way.

Golden Dawn 'knows' Celestia and even Luna a bit, but more in the professional sense as a royal guard who has had the chance to observe the princesses as they go about their days and nights.

@@AmberDust,

There was a reason I posted a much briefer detail on them. I do not expect you to read everything as my characters do have very detailed backgrounds.

Important Notes:

Mythos Gray and Stardream had a relationship, put have parted ways because of the stallion flirty nature (something Stardream was willing to deal with) and the face Mythos was willing to work with shadier ponies that brought trouble and harm to others with the infomation he gathered, As such, with a broken heart, Stardream left the unicorn to find her own way.

Golden Dawn 'knows' Celestia and even Luna a bit, but more in the professional sense as a royal guard who has had the chance to observe the princesses as they go about their days and nights.

Yes, I read that much. :P

You can join with either of the stallions. Stardream might not fit well into this RP though.

@@AmberDust,

Hmm, I guess I will pick Mythos Gray. I really should try roleplaying with him more, as he is essentially my Mane OC. 

Does it matter how or why I have Mythos come to the party?

I prefer it if you don't pretend you already know the host, but otherwise, it's up to you! :)

Amber? Would you be alright if another friend of Ahabans came by? Helps give Ahaban more familiar company. Plus, two Arabians, why not?

You really want to RP two characters again? :P

Go right ahead...but I'm certain there are other ponies already at the party who would like to talk to him! :)

Unfortunately, it appears that Garnet has gotten so engrossed in his book, he has fallen asleep, completely oblivious to the world around him. As we look at his spellbook tucked under his hooves, we can see many bookmarks in different pages. The book is currently open, but Garnet has hidden every ounce of content on the page except the title of the chapter, "Za Warudo (Part 3)".

Hey everyone! I'm back after being out of town for a while. :)

...How much did I miss?

A lot. ^^' I suggest you get reading.

Remember, everypony, that if you are addressing somepony directly (talking to them, bumping into them, etc.), you should mention their username a the tart of your post. Like this:

[ member = 'username goes here' ]

No spaces. :P