Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Hearth’s Warming everypony!!

Alice

Tis the season to be jolly! Merry Hearth’s Warming! I hope everypony are having a wonderful Holliday! Past it down the joy and wishes to your love ones! Also I’m so excited to hear what are your plans are for today! 
Merry to all and to all a Hearth’s Warming!

892C2562-1F74-432E-AD8D-5B3F37065D18.gif.3fcc9fff418b36e327378b1bffec7fc1.gif

• Brohoof 6

• The topic was featured

I have the pleasure to have a Christmas day on the 24th and two full holydays after it to celebrate it. For Christmas and couple of days longer I'm visiting my parents and sibling who are living around 500 km away from me. So far it has been a good Christmas. 

Sadly today is almost over for me (> 10 PM). But I spent some time with my parents and was able to do some other things around. It was a long day similar to the other ones before it. Tomorrow (the second holiday) my plans are looking similar.

I wish my family and friends all the good things, wonderful holidays and Happy new Year.

And yes, I had a good one

Merry to all and to all a Hearth’s Warming!

• Brohoof 3

I was very sick all day on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, unfortunately. I'm on the mend now though. Other than that, I had a very simple, quiet Christmas. I get today off as well. :pinkiehat:Merry Hearths Warming all! 

• Brohoof 2

~ MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYON~

I hope everyone had a great day and stayed safe. I spent most of my Christmas Eve working, unfortunately but I was able to spend a few hours with family afterward. I visited my aunt’s house on Christmas Day and brought my friend along.

:eager:

• Brohoof 2

I had a great Christmas and I hope you all did, too! :rarityhat:

9 hours ago, Lucky Bells said:

I was very sick all day on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, unfortunately. I'm on the mend now though. Other than that, I had a very simple, quiet Christmas. I get today off as well. :pinkiehat:Merry Hearths Warming all! 

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you're feeling better now, Lucky Duck. Happy Hearth's Warming! :fluttercutehat:

54 minutes ago, The Wife of Manjiro said:

~ MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYON~

I hope everyone had a great day and stayed safe. I spent most of my Christmas Eve working, unfortunately but I was able to spend a few hours with family afterward. I visited my aunt’s house on Christmas Day and brought my friend along.

:eager:

I glad you had an AWESOME Christmas, Bestie! :applehat:

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unfeatured