Does the characteristic above describe you well?

catnet

Most of the time

---------

Content

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Some people might think so! I'm cool in some ways and really not cool in others XD

Bubbly

34zysdz.png

pleasant pegasister fluttershy fangirl cupcake connoisseur

...I don't think so? I'm a 19 year old guy. Almost twenty. I don't consider myself to be cute. My relatives and the mothers of my friends tell me that I'm handsome, which I can't technically disprove... I have a friend who's described me as cute, but I think she was a bit biased. I don't really pay attention to whether I look attractive or not.

Weary

I believe so. Of course, everyone believes they're intelligent. Even if they say they don't, they still have opinions that they assert. The question is, how well can you back up your opinions? I'm still looking for some test that can show how you know that you're intelligent, as opposed to the people who disagree with you. I haven't found it yet.

Shy

Yes.

Obsessive?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif