Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Blood Moon (War, Fallout, Adventure, Grim dark, Brutal)

Child Of Darkness

aren't I long gone by the time elegron wakes up

I would think so. So I think Elegron will have to edit his post  

• 4 weeks later...

64e88f5a39f63d8de58018dc3408703a.png

Name: Peppermint Swirl
Race: Pegasus Zony

Appearance: Her coat is white with red zebra stripes and her mane is red with white stripes. Her cutiemark is a flask with red swirls coming from it.

S: 8
P: 4
E: 7
C: 3
I:  6
A: 6
L: 6

Perks: Unarmed commando

Skills: Unarmed combat and potion making

9aa97f35c312e027621d976b63e7efdc.png

Name: Winter Mint

Race: Unicorn Zony

Appearance: His coat is white with green stripes and his mane is short light green with white stripes. His cutiemark is a shattered spearmint candy.

S: 4

P: 8
E: 4
C: 8
I: 8
A: 3
L: 5

Perks:  Sharpshooter

Skills: Long ranged weapons and explosives

• 3 months later...

Did this roleplay just, like, die while I was gone?

LOL. Do you even realize for how long you have been gone xD? Wow. 

No, I get it. More than half a year now, isn't it? Sorry. School got real bad... I'm on summer break now, though.

Well, congrats on getting through :T. The RP already ended, however, a 10 year timeskip was made, even though I thought it would be better to end it. However, I went along with things and soon things just died down. 

Well, congrats on getting through :T. The RP already ended, however, a 10 year timeskip was made, even though I thought it would be better to end it. However, I went along with things and soon things just died down. 

Yeah, it appeared that way. Oh, well... I tried looking for other Fallout roleplays, but tbh they're all pretty bad. I think I'll start my own, with much stricter rules. (In my opinion, there were a few participants in this roleplay that directly led to its death.)

Yeah, it appeared that way. Oh, well... I tried looking for other Fallout roleplays, but tbh they're all pretty bad. I think I'll start my own, with much stricter rules. (In my opinion, there were a few participants in this roleplay that directly led to its death.)

I am a part of a RP known as Endeavor that I do not consider bad :T. It is pretty advanced to be fair :T. Stats are more important there and there is no room for powerplaying there. Only the DM can decide what sort of damage one does. 

I know, I tried to police things around, I tried to make sure that people wouldn't powerplay, but I didn't want to wrestling away the RP command from the DM, so I didn't do as much. 

I am a part of a RP known as Endeavor that I do not consider bad :T. It is pretty advanced to be fair :T. Stats are more important there and there is no room for powerplaying there. Only the DM can decide what sort of damage one does. 

I know, I tried to police things around, I tried to make sure that people wouldn't powerplay, but I didn't want to wrestling away the RP command from the DM, so I didn't do as much. 

Oh, sweet. I'm reading Endeavor's OOC right now. It looks really good, is it still open?