Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Total War: Equestria

stormygray

With total Warhammer 3 out and this breakthrough , https://youtu.be/htJet6BuvbI I feel like it's time I post this here, to maybe give some people a little push, or a idea, but I think the total war series is absolutely ripe for a MLP mod. So many assets could be relatively simple to create because the bones, and concepts are already there. Like centigors could be a great start for pony infantry, discord would easily work with the coatl/ cathayan dragon bones, legendary lords, heroes, etc practically write themselves. Campaign mechanics could be borrowed, reflavoured, and adjusted from the 20 dozen+ individual factions the game offers, and now we can even create lore accurate campaign maps. I've done some research and I have only really found a half finished fandom wiki page that appears to have no game attached. I know we have equestria at war, but I think allot of people would really dig a more traditional fantasy battle setting. (I'm not sure where else to post this here because I am a bit new, I was hoping to see a general pony discussion, if anyone has any recommendations on where I could post this to get more traction please enlighten me)

edmund-lim-wei-yi-battle-for-the-aqueduct-copy.jpg

• Brohoof 1