ooc Fallout Equestria: Blood Moon (War, Fallout, Adventure, Grim dark, Brutal)

Child Of Darkness

(wow haven't played fallout 2 years so accuse if I get mixed-up)

Name: Flamestreak

Race: Pegasus

Appearance: Dark red colored coat and a yellow and orange mane with some bands on his legs 163b56f96d6ef476ac4fb7f8fbaed926.png

Special:

S (strength): 7

P (perception): 3

E (endurance): 9

C (charisma): 5

I (intelligence): 5

A (agility): 10

L (luck): 5

Perks: Super Slam, Ninja, Friend of the night. (I love my sheath)

Tag Skills: Speech, Sneak, Survival

Ok, I'll accept you into the RP. We have a lot of people now, so I guess you're the last person I'll let join for now.

Here is a link, http://mlpforums.com/topic/117175-fallout-equestria-blood-moon/

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, I don't want to be out of the roleplay, but I don't know what to do. I mean, I can't exactly abandon the Alchemist, but I can't actually do anything since I'm part of her party and she seems to have left the roleplay. Should I have some sort of accident kill her off and give me an excuse to leave, or...?

Boop beep blap. Hello.

So, I don't want to be out of the roleplay, but I don't know what to do. I mean, I can't exactly abandon the Alchemist, but I can't actually do anything since I'm part of her party and she seems to have left the roleplay. Should I have some sort of accident kill her off and give me an excuse to leave, or...?

Well since the base you were in was attacked we could say that you where incapacitated and get separate from the others. That way they don't have to die in case they do come back at a later date.

Judge not lest ye be judged is one of my character's mottos, so it'll probably work out. At the moment, though, you're probably about to be shot, so I'd worry about that right now if I were you.

Edited by ThatPortalGuy

Boop beep blap. Hello.

(Application)

Name: Elegron

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: Green coat, red and yellow mane, just like profile pic, stable barding.post-26915-0-34298900-1420685467_thumb.png

Special:
S (strength): 5
P (perception): 5
E (endurance): 4
C (charisma): 6
I (intelligence): 6
A (agility): 7
L (luck): 7

Perks: grim reapers gallop, Sniper, lady killer.

Tag Skills: Small Guns, speech, repair

i REALLY hope its not too late

Edited by Elegron

img-3392282-1-cqYN91x.png

Act before you have the presence of mind to second-guess yourself. Then you rarely miss an opportunity.

Fallout Equestria OC: Elegron

(Application)

Name: Elegron

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: Green coat, red and yellow mane, just like profile pic, stable barding. me.png

Special:

S (strength): 5

P (perception): 5

E (endurance): 4

C (charisma): 6

I (intelligence): 6

A (agility): 7

L (luck): 7

Perks: grim reapers gallop, Sniper, lady killer.

Tag Skills: Small Guns, speech, repair

i REALLY hope its not too late

It Is quite late but I'm still going to let you join. You will have to read up on the RP and what you have missed. But welcome to the Wasteland.

This is my first rp so could you maybe give me some idea as to how I would get in. I don't want to just jump in the middle of a fight and mess up someone's idea

Act before you have the presence of mind to second-guess yourself. Then you rarely miss an opportunity.

(edited)

This is my first rp so could you maybe give me some idea as to how I would get in. I don't want to just jump in the middle of a fight and mess up someone's idea

Well the only thing that springs to mind right away is that since your character seems to be a stable dweller, you need to introduce him to the wasteland. You could make a post about that. After that though, I have no ideas.

Also, RP is mostly action and reaction. I've had plans of mine being spoiled, but that's part of the joy of RP. You never know what is going to happen next. Most of the time.

Edited by Child of Darkness

INo just not used to standard rp etiquette and I don't want to be overpowered or unfair. Just lemme know if I do anything wrong :P

I would just feel awkward saying *finds .44 magnum on the floor* seems a little op

I guess it would be fine if it actually came from somewhere like a locked safe or the corpse of a recently slain foe

It is ok to find from a corpse I guess. Most of us started with some kind of weaponry. It would be ok for you to start with a weapon (or at least if you were a security pony in your stable (judging that you are from a stable right?)). 

Yea I guess I'll start with a .44 :P I'll join in th rp once I get home. Rp is better on a pc

errr. sorry to ask, can i have a link to the actaul RP?

psst guys, where are the slavers now? a building? hovercraft? raider camp? and what about the brotherhood. are they nearby? sorry im impatient and im just gunna stumble across this and improvise.

i kinda need an idea of guards and locks so i dont "magically phase through a locked door unalerting 4 guards standing 2 feet away"

someone say something pls, i want to join the brotherhood (but kinda like the courier, as in not becoming a soldier. just a wanderer with common interests in stopping the slavers

I think Child of Darkness is asleep right now, and he's the one controlling the Brotherhood. He lives in the U.K. (somewhere in Europe, at least) I think.

Edited by ThatPortalGuy

Boop beep blap. Hello.

Just a warning though. The Brotherhood of Steel (Steel Rangers) and the Iron Warriors are a little different. The Iron Warriors are a little more hostile and currently killing anything that roams the Wasteland.