ooc Fallout Equestria: Blood Moon (War, Fallout, Adventure, Grim dark, Brutal)

Child Of Darkness

Yea but your starting with some high grade armor. you ever try shooting that in the game? takes at least a sniper rifle to hurt the pony. calamity found his later on in the origional story, you could go for that route, but not too quickly.

img-3392282-1-cqYN91x.png

Act before you have the presence of mind to second-guess yourself. Then you rarely miss an opportunity.

Fallout Equestria OC: Elegron

May i join with my character Dash?

Name: Cloudia Dashia Windbreaker

Race: Pegasus

Appearance: very pale sky blue coat, long wavy thundercloud grey mane and tail. Silver wrench with Dash's mark burned on top of it. Wears full enclave power armor.

Special:

S(strength) 5

P(perception) 7

E(endurance) 6

C(charisma) 5

I(intelligence) 9

A(agility) 7

L(luck) 5

Perks: Dashite(backstory holds clue), Foal at Heart, Tag!, power armor training(Dashite gives this perk)

Tag skills: energy weapons, science, repair and speech

Reason for being a Dashite will be revealed in RP.

A clear rule stats that your SPECIAL must equal 40. Yours is 44. Take 4 points away from your special and I will consider letting you join.

child. i just realised something. your signature basically states that your own signature will kill you.

Act before you have the presence of mind to second-guess yourself. Then you rarely miss an opportunity.

Have played in several others and am currently in one being played on skype.

I have one question? Where would you like my character to start.

I also had already noticed and fix the one point.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

i think i should start colorcoding my characters' speech.

oh, dash could start... well i have an idea. you could start at a nearby town, then we met up :D

you having fun there child?  :toldya:

(edited)

You do realise you are making yourselves a very big target Elegron. Some one is going to take notice and come after you. You've also angered the White Poison gang, so Blooddrop and Wade will be out for your blood at a later date. Beware the Stinger of the White Scorpion.

I'm having a good time. <3 xD

Edited by Child of Darkness

Bad guy. Rave basically views himself as a necessary evil. He has his reasons. So watch out. Kind of a psychopath. 

Edited by JonasDarkmane

keep in mind that the only RP characters who might know about the bringers of light getting the new weapons might be rave, and not until he gets back.

He's not the only one that hears about the attacks. The Happy Smiles are his employers. So I'm afraid there will a little problem now. You'll see  :smug:

Also, the slavers already hate me, and they dont know where i am as my group moves often. I may start to lay low for a while after this though. settle down for a day or 2, idk.

yea, i know it says sock compartment. cuz ponies dont usually have gloves, but socks are common in fanart.

How do you really know if Lena's price is a fake? The Happy Smiles Caravan is the biggest and most powerful trading caravan in all of Equestria (most of the caps coming from slave trade). So I wouldn't rush anything. Plus, citizens of the Ponyville area are not harassed by slavers. The slavers go beyond the Ponyville area to fetch slaves (not that I have announced though) except when hunting zebras. They are hunted everywhere. 

Well they dont know that. besides, why would they pay 20-50k caps wen they can just kill the pony? doesnt seem like something slavers would do, considering its mostly for money and power.

Not to mention that my oc helps anyone in need, so theres a good chance i would save their life if raiders decided to attack ponyville.

The Happy Smiles Caravan don't do the slaving. They buy the slaves from the slavers and then transport them to be sold somewhere else. Smiles like to deal with a problem before it becomes a big problem. Kinda their mindset. 

DJ-pon wouldn't broadcast something like that unless she had proof. If you have read the story, she will always tell her listeners the truth, no matter the cost (element of honesty). 

Also, people (ponies) are desperate to try and survive. Caps can save them. So it is understandable if many ponies will want to get those caps to save themselves

Edited by JonasDarkmane

no i know that. But this is what she believes. remember she is in favor of my OC, and is somewhat biased.

But she never lies. She can leave bits out but never lies. She is making out a full statement without proof. So it is kinda out of character. Would make more sense if she would say something like: "I wouldn't trust those who handle slaves. Best not take caps from them" or "I wouldn't trust the Smiles. Could stab you in the back". Then she is not lying, she is just saying her opinion.

I'm trying to make this RP a little bit more interesting and fun. I thought you should get to meet the Smiles or at least the Smiles of the Ponyville area. 

Edited by JonasDarkmane