Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2015! - Rarity is our Magic Bowl champion!

Akemi Homura

First of all, I'm voting for Rarity. Second of all, did you know that both of these ponies are voiced by the same voice actress, Tabitha St. Germain? Because I'm voting for Rarity, I'll post a picture of her voice actress holding a plushie version of her:

post-30335-0-71394900-1422335791_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

And the niche continues. 

“You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” 
― John Bunyan

i_got_ya_by_whitediamondsltd-d5pmrbx.png

• Brohoof 7

One of the most beautiful examples I can think of:

neon_princess_luna_wallpaper_by_ultimate

• Brohoof 4

Ah, what glorious magic with the moon so high above.

princess_luna_by_atryl-d58llav.png

• Brohoof 3

And here we are, one of the best canon in show highlights of her mannerism and beauty hitting that perfect pitch,

Rarity biting a lower lip ... 'nuff said folks. 

mlfw1524_Rarity_bedroom_eyes_animated.gi

• Brohoof 5

Of course, speaking of being able to pull off a numerous amount of looks and styles, gothic lolita, a style that is hard to make shine, is burning brightly when Rarity is the one wearing it :D

large.jpg

Even in all black, her beauty is absolutely radiant :(

• Brohoof 8

Such beauty with the moon right behind her. <3

princess_luna_by_dalagar-d5n4v9p.png

• Brohoof 3

Those graceful wings; soft and enveloping thanks to the caring spirit of the lunar royal.

princess_of_the_night_by_oblomos-d5wi57y

• Brohoof 3

French maids, man :D

large.png

Rarity pulls it off absolutely fabulously of course - that look in her eyes in just so alluring and entrancing that it's hard to look at the rest of her look, which has all the bows and ribbons in exactly the right place for the most fabulous French Maid ensemble ever put on a pony :D

• Brohoof 5

Who wouldn't want to be floomped by her? ;)

3546537-princess+luna+comic+54.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Who wouldn't want to be floomped by her? ;)

Dunno if I would want to be floomped by her :lol: That poor guy looks like he's getting socked in the jaw :(

Speaking of...err, floomping? .-.

This has absolutely nothing to with floomping, other than the dress she as on being so floomping gorgeous :D It compliments not only the rest of her little cuddly pony body absolutely amazingly, but it goes so great with the sunset in the background ;) Let's face it, though, the most radiant thing in this picture isn't the sunset...

large.png

• Brohoof 6

Our Lunar Princess all dressed up. Amazing. <3

Princess_Luna_fanmade.png

• Brohoof 4

there's the old nemesis in the background

Yeah, it is time.

A Reading from The Book of Acts of Fabulosity 52:17

"And to the White Pone of Fabulosity came an even greater Goddess, which was named Celestia. Rarity looked upon the brilliance of her mane, her snow white coat, and omg that crown ... such a gorgeous crown ... and wept."  

"The Alicorn Princess spoke, casting down all thoughts of fear and pain in her presence."

"Come to me with love in year heart my little pony, for I know the challenges I have for you," declares the Alicorn Goddess, "plans to test you for they will make you even more fabulous, and they are many."

"Rarity opened her adorable muzzle and questioned why her. To which the Pastel Maned One simply mumbled something about a young flightless orange filly would once day defeat her in prized battle."

"This made no sense to the Fabulous Pone, but she knoweth when to let crazy be crazy"

"So came to begin the Three Tests of Rarity."

img-2819702-1-kissing_celestia__s_hooves

• Brohoof 6

Our Lunar Princess all dressed up. Amazing. <3

Princess_Luna_fanmade.png

Ahahaha. But the question is, who most likely designed that dress? ;)

large.png

Out of the sheer beauty of her heart, nonetheless. Doesn't look like Luna is carrying a wallet or purse or anything to pay with, yet Rarity looks to be having the time of her life sacrificing her own busy schedule just in order to make someone else happy :D

• Brohoof 8

A Reading from The Book of Acts of Fabulosity 53:4

"And the white Pone heard her Princess of Sun and journeyed to the Sea of Shoobedoo where once the magical and mysterious Sea Ponies lived"

"To most, the seas were silent and calm as they had been for 1000 years (as is the Royal Standard chronology for all troubling times). Nopony could hear the Oceanic Aria's that once surrounded the land. She was here, as fortold by Celestia's will ... to free the Ponies of the Sea from a vile curse"

"The Fabulous stepped forth, the water lapping gently at her hooves and she called out"

"Emerge!"

"Trumpets sounded, and they came forth in all their hideousness. They were decidedly NOT fabulous. They were the crab people"

"Their chants sounded of cacophony and disharmony. It was no wonder the Sea Ponies could not sing"

"Rarity spoke, her grace infuriating the crustaceans. Your foulness shall never again bother the good Ponies of the Sea ... IT IS ON"

"And soeth began the battle of the giant crabs"

img-2819780-1-rarity_vs__giant_crab_by_k

• Brohoof 7