Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm new!

PrincessLobay

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I just searched for mlp and just stumbled upon this.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I saw the show for a couple of years back, and I kinda forgot about it, but then I remebered and started seeing it again and became captivated.

Ooh! Well I am a pegasister, my fave of all the ponies is Princess Luna.

I can be weird and random, very bubbly, and I guess the rest you can figure out if you dare.

Don't be afraid to message me!

• Brohoof 5

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope to see you around!

I've been in the show for a long time now, and it's always nice to meet others! Well I hope that you have a good time and remember to enjoy your stay!

• Brohoof 3

Hey there! Nice to meet you! We both like Fluttershy as our favorite Mane 6 pony and Luna as our favorite princess. See you in the many threads I'll be creating or participating in.

:D sure! Of course! You could message me or something, so I could participate :)

• Brohoof 2

Hey there Lobay! or princess Lobay *bows* welcome to the forums! we all hope you will enjoy your stay and have an excellent time here now what to give you...hmm

well here *gives gift* enjoy your stay! :D

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1