I laughed at cupcakes HD, am i evil?

10InTheTardis

okay, you all know cupcakes, the creepypasta in witch pinkie pie drugs and murders rainbow dash, right? well, while watching cupcakes HD, I couldn't stop laughing. well, let's start off with the begining:

post-31307-0-76470800-1419868296_thumb.png

looks like 2 close friends about to make possibly the best batch of cupcakes in all equestria, with extremely happy music playing. 

then of course, it turns into rainbow dash being murdered, let's take a look at that (i wont show any blood for all you kiddies out there)

post-31307-0-21523700-1419868508_thumb.png

looks like poor rainbow dash is frustrated at a game she is playing, maybe she lost a pokemon battle, or was *this* close to beating her highscore on flappy bird. let's look at another one to see if it gets more terrifying as the video progresses.

post-31307-0-91486900-1419868621_thumb.png

ah, yes. truly a face of pure pain and suffering. it looks as if someone has put a lego brick on rainbow dash's chair. truly evil, pinkie pie.

speaking of pinkie pie, let's see the face of the soulless murderer behind this. the face that makes little foals hide beneath the covers.

post-31307-0-48825300-1419868885_thumb.png

truly the face of a relentless killer, her weapon of choice being:

post-31307-0-07197500-1419868900_thumb.png

a chainsaw with rainbow and heart stickers. my gosh.

hopefully now you think I'm at least not a soulless puppy murderer for laughing at this video.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

I can now imagine you laughing like a maniac while watching  dat vid.

That was really evil , indeed. :okiedokielokie:

well, at least some other people agree! I kinda wish the music was only there at the begining and stopped the second rainbow dash got hit with the giant cartoonish mallet, the video would have been way better if it were longer and had pinkie pie talking throughout the whole thing, that was the reason i found the written version funny as well, especially, "Oh look, bagpipes!" (although im glad they left the rainbow dash pees herself part out, i found that part unnecessary)

did anyone else happily sing along to smile HD, or find Rainbow factory a bit boring?

Edited by 10InTheTardis

Nah, you're not evil. :P It's kinda like giggling in a funeral; it's unexpected, but you can't stop it anyway. I know that videos that I see as funny (like this):

-somehow manage to upset a friend I've shown it to before because she thought about the poor drivers in the video, but when it comes to things like 'My Little Dashie', they leave the room without a tear in their eyes. (Not like I was crying or anything... >_> ) It's all down to personal taste, I guess. :/

• Brohoof 1

Nobody's evil for laughing at Cupcakes HD. It's just your taste in humour, and I'm not afraid to admit that I laughed at Cupcakes HD too. I like black comedy and prefer not to take fandom things seriously, so this was a bit of a treat for me. I am more of a Smile HD person, however, as the humour there is done a little better.

• Brohoof 1

Nah, you're not evil. :P It's kinda like giggling in a funeral; it's unexpected, but you can't stop it anyway.

-somehow manage to upset a friend I've shown it to before because she thought about the poor drivers in the video, but when it comes to things like 'My Little Dashie', they leave the room without a tear in their eyes. (Not like I was crying or anything... >_> ) It's all down to personal taste, I guess. :/

ironically, even though there were lots of silly/cute moments in my little dashie and really only 2 main sad ones (3 in the written version.), let's just say that many manly tears were shed. every time i watched/read it. (read it twice, watched it 3 times.)

• Brohoof 1

Nah we all have a different sense of humor,

besides Cupcakes HD was a parody meant to be humorous (unlike the fanfic) or at least I would assume

so no, not at all to be all honest I let out a little giggle myself, I quite like a bit of dark humour time to time! :)

Edited by Everleaf
  • Brohoof 1

I found the video very creepy but, if you thought it was funny than that's fine.

I did enjoy the "Get Ready To Die" song though.

Edited by CrazyMrLunaDash
  • Brohoof 1