Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Who needs trainers anyway? OOC (Still accepting new members)

Twi The Totodile

Alright, just let me know when you've got a Pokemon in mind ^.^

Thanks ^-^

I'd love to noin is this is still open ^-^

Daaang... I must have been tired. Whoops ^^'

Trust me, I won't be looking that dumb in the RP xD

Ohmigosh I'm not a very active roleplaye cause timezones (freaking Australia) but I'd still like to join if that's okay!

Name: Anya

Species: Vulpix

Personality: She may be small on the outset, but she often thinks she's bigger than she actually is, and will charge into things recklessly and often without abandon. She's always smiling and naturally loud, almost as full of energy as she is of daring.

Moves: Flame Burst, Confuse-Ray, Quick Attack.

Ohmigosh I'm not a very active roleplaye cause timezones (freaking Australia) but I'd still like to join if that's okay!

Name: Anya

Species: Vulpix

Personality: She may be small on the outset, but she often thinks she's bigger than she actually is, and will charge into things recklessly and often without abandon. She's always smiling and naturally loud, almost as full of energy as she is of daring.

Moves: Flame Burst, Confuse-Ray, Quick Attack

xD well that turned around my plan to be a Vulpix. 

Ah well. 

Here we go.

Name: Essence

Species: Ralts

Personality: Essence is naturally timid, but is more likely to approach a human or Pokemon that she feels is cheerful, much like others of her species. She hates seeing others in distress and will do anything in her power to help. Like most Ralts, she is very empathetic and tuned in to the emotions of others, and reflects them.  She's not the best in battle, but she has some potential.

Moves: Growl, Synchronoise, Confusion 

Synchronoise being an egg move.

Edited by Mint Drop

@@Mint Drop,

OH MY GOD I'M SORRY YOU CAN BE A VULPIX I CAN CHANGE 

No, no! I was just saying xD, I wasn't actually upset! No worries at all ^-^ No need to change. I'm happy being a Ralts c:

@@MiniKirby123

Edited by Mint Drop

@@MiniKirby123
Haha no worries, to be honest I wasn't entirely sure what I would have wanted to do for a Vulpix character, besides, I can always be a Vulpix in another RP somewhere ^-^

Edited by Mint Drop
  • Brohoof 1