Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning MLP Nations; Peace, Trade and War [OOC, Discuss, War, Dark, Politics, Adventure]

The Shadow Stallion

That sounds reasonable. Very well, the spell will be exactly as you've described.

What exactly needs to be changed?

Awesome!

I look forward to showing you my best work as well.

Charged, not changed, unless you have the ghoul's creator do something like cast their soul into them or something like that.

All I'd need to do is do a little bit of research on one thing, design then approve it along with something else I'm holding back on for now, and I'd have everything I need to take you down. Luckily for you, you're not in my sites for conquest, and being a nation of unicorns, most likely won't be on my revenge list should I fail, if you don't committed some horrendous act against me. (Insert evil smiling face. Curse the limits of mobile devices!)

But for the purposes of this roleplay, what is the crack? 

Undecided. It may or may not play a part, as of right now though, it is very far away and unknown, so it will be quite a while till it is reached.

Edited by SharpWit
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, ok. That's fine. How about they have to be recharged once a month?

Sure. And glad you've got your old profile pic back. It's more fitting for the roleplay. I'm surprised Lordav hasn't responded yet. He's normally a "Check up on things several times a day" kind of guy.

Sure. And glad you've got your old profile pic back. It's more fitting for the roleplay. I'm surprised Lordav hasn't responded yet. He's normally a "Check up on things several times a day" kind of guy.

Im having some difficulties... Also... I dont recall being mentioned in anything to post about =p

@@Lordav, Ah, well apparently you were towing Stormgiggle's diplomats out of the battle and never did anything with them after, so they've just been sitting below deck, talking to their leader through a tablet.

@@Lordav, Ah, well apparently you were towing Stormgiggle's diplomats out of the battle and never did anything with them after, so they've just been sitting below deck, talking to their leader through a tablet.

But then... They landed in the Cidonian capital.

Great! Looks like everything is settled then!

Really? :blink:  I don't see how...

I'm sure he'll be around eventually.

Hello and I first of all apologize, but I'll withdrawn ((which means that i'll end this nation RP from my part)) because I am too out of date of this whole RP, I am clueless what to do, since Stormgiggle has not respond for weeks to the RP now... So yeah: I kind of give up and leave you all others to continue the RP.

Sorry.

Hello and I first of all apologize, but I'll withdrawn ((which means that i'll end this nation RP from my part)) because I am too out of date of this whole RP, I am clueless what to do, since Stormgiggle has not respond for weeks to the RP now... So yeah: I kind of give up and leave you all others to continue the RP.

Sorry.

You sure you want to leave? I often have to remind others a day or two after I post because they get caught up in other things, or the notification gets lost among many others. If you're someone who makes like ten posts a day, the brohoofs and replies can just swamp you sometimes. But if this is what you really want to do, then so be it. Your nation will be taken care of.

Sorry.

What!? I'm almost certain I replied to you! :blink:  

Well, goodbye I guess. I enjoyed Roleplaying with you.   

I get the feeling that the seeds are being planted for a world war XD

That is... If people are still gonna be active...

What!? I'm almost certain I replied to you! :blink:

Well, goodbye I guess. I enjoyed Roleplaying with you.   

My mistake: My note thingie was turned that way, it will not notify me for messages, if my posts and/or messages has been answered, mentioned etc...

But still: No stormgiggle, You have NOT replied my RP post. My latest RP message is at page number 17. It was posted 01 April 2015 - 06:08 PM in my timezone time. It is still unanswered. I checked and searched, but it is true, there is not posts from you, where you would have mentioned me.

I didn't and still haven't enjoy really RPing with you. My nation location was bad. I have to wait over 2 weeks for you to respond and then, wait again another over 2 weeks for your next response. Its way too slow and it rips my patience apart.

I understand that you are busy, but still: I don't want to RP that way I have to wait forever.

You sure you want to leave? I often have to remind others a day or two after I post because they get caught up in other things, or the notification gets lost among many others. If you're someone who makes like ten posts a day, the brohoofs and replies can just swamp you sometimes. But if this is what you really want to do, then so be it. Your nation will be taken care of.

Yeah, I am quite sure it is my last decision. I do not post like 10 per day. I have restricted timer at my PC.

The reason I wanna quit, is that I haven't got for over 2 weeks now any kind of mention/responses for my RP message, I seriously have run out of patience and also: I am out of date what is going on atm at the RP and I afraid I have left way too behind the RP to continue it anymore.

My latest RP message is at page number 17 and it is still unanswered. It was posted 01 April 2015 - 06:08 PM in my timezone time. I check it out a moment ago. It has now over 2 weeks since I last time left post to there.

I understand that Stormgiggle has been busy, but I don't want to RP that way, I have to wait response forever.

I cannot do a single action in RP, because it would mess up the current situation of the RP, where Stormgiggle diplomatist have arrived. Now: I have waited for weeks his response and still nothing. Even though you said "AT LEAST: 1 POST PER ONE DAY" in your rules. If I now do something else in this RP: I will mess this current situation up and have to get the idea: What to do next. I cannot traveler to the other places, because I still don't have ships. Stormgiggle possibly has ships, but his response takes so much time and by then: My nation may already be goner, by some other nation attack.

Edited by StormRider245

My mistake: My note thingie was turned that way, it will not notify me for messages, if my posts and/or messages has been answered, mentioned etc...

But still: No stormgiggle, You have NOT replied my RP post. My latest RP message is at page number 17. It was posted 01 April 2015 - 06:08 PM in my timezone time. It is still unanswered. I checked and searched, but it is true, there is not posts from you, where you would have mentioned me.

I didn't and still haven't enjoy really RPing with you. My nation location was bad. I have to wait over 2 weeks for you to respond and then, wait again another over 2 weeks for your next response. Its way too slow and it rips my patience apart.

I understand that you are busy, but still: I don't want to RP that way I have to wait forever.

Yeah, I am quite sure it is my last decision. I do not post like 10 per day. I have restricted timer at my PC.

The reason I wanna quit, is that I haven't got for over 2 weeks now any kind of mention/responses for my RP message, I seriously have run out of patience and also: I am out of date what is going on atm at the RP and I afraid I have left way too behind the RP to continue it anymore.

My latest RP message is at page number 17 and it is still unanswered. It was posted 01 April 2015 - 06:08 PM in my timezone time. I check it out a moment ago. It has now over 2 weeks since I last time left post to there.

I understand that Stormgiggle has been busy, but I don't want to RP that way, I have to wait response forever.

I cannot do a single action in RP, because it would mess up the current situation of the RP, where Stormgiggle diplomatist have arrived. Now: I have waited for weeks his response and still nothing. Even though you said "AT LEAST: 1 POST PER ONE DAY" in your rules. If I now do something else in this RP: I will mess this current situation up and have to get the idea: What to do next. I cannot traveler to the other places, because I still don't have ships. Stormgiggle possibly has ships, but his response takes so much time and by then: My nation may already be goner, by some other nation attack.

I haven't enforced the "post every one to two days rule," because only half of us are on here regularally enough to do so. If a rather inactive nation is cause for an inability to continue, action is taken against them, but only so much can be done on my end, and things tend to come up. Hope you enjoy your time when elsewhere.

But still: No stormgiggle, You have NOT replied my RP post. My latest RP message is at page number 17. It was posted 01 April 2015 - 06:08 PM in my timezone time. It is still unanswered. I checked and searched, but it is true, there is not posts from you, where you would have mentioned me.   I didn't and still haven't enjoy really RPing with you. My nation location was bad. I have to wait over 2 weeks for you to respond and then, wait again another over 2 weeks for your next response. Its way too slow and it rips my patience apart.   I understand that you are busy, but still: I don't want to RP that way I have to wait forever.

I'm really, really sorry about this. :(  I never saw your post, and the notification for it must have gotten buried, I regularly have to sift through 100+ notifications each morning. If you still want to RP, I'll reply to it right now. 

I haven't enforced the "post every one to two days rule," because only half of us are on here regularally enough to do so. If a rather inactive nation is cause for an inability to continue, action is taken against them, but only so much can be done on my end, and things tend to come up. Hope you enjoy your time when elsewhere.

Well as you may now know: My inability to continue, has been caused by other nation. I don't yet know, will I stop the RPing or not, but it strongly seems that I will not. It will not depend: What Stormgiggle will do. If he will not answer for 3 days, I going to quit.

I'm really, really sorry about this. :(  I never saw your post, and the notification for it must have gotten buried, I regularly have to sift through 100+ notifications each morning. If you still want to RP, I'll reply to it right now. 

I'll wait your answer for 3 more days. If you haven't by then respond the RP, i'll quit the RP for my part.

Edited by StormRider245

Well as you may now know: My inability to continue, has been caused by other nation. I don't yet know, will I stop the RPing or not, but it strongly seems that I will not. It will not depend: What Stormgiggle will do. If he will not answer for 3 days, I going to quit.

I'll wait your answer for 3 more days. If you haven't by then respond the RP, i'll quit the RP for my part.

Done.

I promise, something like this will not happen a third time. From now on, I'll be strictly following the post at least once every three days rule. @SharpWit, I would ask you to enforce this rule, at least where I'm concerned. If I don't reply for more then three days, please kick me out of the RP.

Edited by Stormgiggle
  • Brohoof 1

Done.

I promise, something like this will not happen a third time. From now on, I'll be strictly following the post at least once every three days rule. @SharpWit, I would ask you to enforce this rule, at least where I'm concerned. If I don't reply for more then three days, please kick me out of the RP.

If you insist then. I'll do so unless you specify reasons why you couldn't meet your posting deadline, or if your actions at the time do not prohibit the progress of another role player.

• Brohoof 2

@@SharpWit@

It seems all is settled, I will not leave the RP.

Thank you for your response at RP Stormgiggle. You indeed respond it under 3 days so... I call it that i'll continue my RP normally. Just make sure you will not take too long to respond the RP which mean sin my case: Over 6 days.

By the way: I didn't meant that 3 days thing should have been permanent rule. It was well... You could say "the last chance" thing. You know: A warning... But ofc: If you want to be that as your rule, then its fine by me.

Thank you for your help too SharpWit. It is nice that you took notice of this "long reply waiting" case. I didn't want to be offensive, treating or anything but... It was just that my patience was about to run out and my role at the nation RP has left very small. Unlike Lordav for example.

Tell me btw Stormgiggle: Will there be visited in "Crystal Lands" any Unicorns and/or Pegasus ponies? Because it would be an honor, since Crystal Lands have lived now for years, without any meeting of unicorns or Pegasus ponies.

Edited by StormRider245

Tell me btw Stormgiggle: Will there be visited in "Crystal Lands" any Unicorns and/or Pegasus ponies? Because it would be an honor, since Crystal Lands have lived now for years, without any meeting of unicorns or Pegasus ponies.

There will be plenty of unicorns, but no pegisi. 

• Brohoof 1

Okays, i'm cool with that too friend.

Its just that, there hasn't been any other races than Earth Ponies in Crystal Lands for over 5 years now.

Edited by StormRider245
  • Brohoof 1

post-21192-0-08355600-1430091054_thumb.png

Ladies and gentlemen, subjects and rulers of all government types, I present to thee, the map you've all been waiting for. This one! Just in time for more changes probably.