Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning MLP Nations; Peace, Trade and War [OOC, Discuss, War, Dark, Politics, Adventure]

The Shadow Stallion

@@SharpWit, Now you know that they are no that.. they are riding celestia-sized non-sentient horses... and they have lances/swords attached to the saddle for the rider...

Just asking... Why would u do that... theyd be useless...=p 

@@SharpWit,  Cannonball = broken cahriots, routed wall of ponies... cuz if a cannonball comes... a canonnball passes through... thats a fact

No... cuz i mentioned... a wild horse can run faster than a pony and for a longe time... Also in a fight, being on a high animal helps as you have the height advantage... 

@@Lordav

I hope that fort is very basic, I don't think a complex fort could be built in that relatively low amount of time 

Just like this one:

wooden-fort-15733749.jpg

A bit larger in diameter and a semicircle not circle as it was by the coast

yeah... we built this in a few hours XD

72446.jpg

yeah... we built this in a few hours XD

72446.jpg

That is some pretty impressive building skills there, you get a box from the Tree of Harmony to do that?  :derp:

• Brohoof 2

sorry i havent been posting today my parents had my phone and they are only letting me have the computer for a short period of time so i am going to skim the political page and respond to anything before i get off hopefully i will have my phone tomorrow

I've been getting an insane ammount of notifications from this thread, so if anyone mentioned me, I didn't notice.

Is anyone waiting for a response from me? In the RP thread?

@@AmberDust,

You are still in that border thing with Derplight

SilentFLight is waiting for you to get to his ship

Also Stormgiggle just sent a ship to one of your ports ^^

And i think thats it... ( i mightve missed some..cuz i scrolled down through the pages pretty fast =p)

@@Skullbuster,

Hes following the thread so hell get a notification that you replied anyway =) 

• Brohoof 2

@@StormRider245, You're not too late. But geez, your character's profile would Make King Sombra blush with the number of times it said crystal(s). Give examples of Blue Crystal's personality and fix his age. By "Many is better than one" Do you mean We are stronger united, or two heads are better than one, or More is better than less,something along these lines? Why are the Crystal Lands only as old as Blue Crystal? Are they a former colony of the Crystal Empire and are now independent? Why isn't his cutie mark simply a blue crystal? What was his relationship with his mother like?

Some of this can be answered in your nation submission. Fix these things and you're approved. Contact @@Lordav, for determining where you would like your nation to be.