Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP card game

RainbowDashzz

There's an MLP card game? :o

I also wish to know if it is worth playing.

You can find out more about it on here (and here for a quicker summary)  ;)

Anyway, I haven't played the game myself (nopony to play with :(), but from what I've seen, the game does seem to be fairly popular :) It's a bit more complicated than you may expect (MLP's original target audience of little girls may not find it so easy) but that seems to be a good thing. If you're interested in collecting and have somepony/someponies you could play with, then you should probably try it out and see what you feel about it ;)

Oh, if you want an idea of the gameplay, there are some videos on YouTube about it. This one, for instance:

:squee:

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

I sell it in my store, but I never actually seen anypony play the game. Maybe once in a while I sell a pop figure once a month or so. None of the vynl figures have sold. Mostly, i just sell the mlp deckboxes and sleeves for magic the gathering. 

I have not played it myself or bought any for myself yet. 

I own the all of the starter decks and have the played with a few people. I find the game is fun to play but the main issue I usually have is finding people to play with.

Edited by Derplight Sperkle

Hey @@RainbowDashzz, as threads that request a particular recommendation often provoke little substantial discussion, these questions are better asked as either a status update or a blog post. For this reason, I am locking this thread. Furthermore, as this thread concerns an aspect of MLP merchandise, it would have been better suited for the 'Pony Merchandise' subsection of Sugarcube Corner. Please keep in mind the appropriate location for a thread before posting. Any further questions, please PM me or another member of staff. :)