Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Luna nodded, putting the book on the table. "Take as much time as you need reading and studying," she said, a bit of a bored expression on her face. Her wings itched to fly.

Lunar smiled, kissing his forehead. She sat nextcto the hammock, looking up at the sky. It was a pretty pink/orange/red from the setting sun. -I wonder how Crystal is doing... He looked as white as a ghost before I left...-

Midnight let out a tiny yawn, rubbing her eye.

Celestia smiled at him. "Would you want to be my student along side Midnight Shine?" she asked.

Seth was laying on her bed, reading a book.

Night flare says, "That spell allowed me to memorize the info in the book. Aurora you read it."

He takes his thestral form and says, "Does mother wish to fly for a bit while Aurora reads?"

He flexes his batlike wings and then says, "It feels like it's my first time flying each time I use this void form."

Aurora sits before the book and begins to read it...

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Crystal hesitated. Of course, both were offering so much, but he shouldn't look into both of them for whims. This was a great honor, Sombra was just... someone else. Perhaps it was best to accept this one in a lifetime deal, after all, its not everyday you get asked to be Princess Celestia's student. "Of course, its an honor." Crystal replied, bold. Even though deep down inside him, he could tell Sombra wasn't pleased of this.

Luna blinked, looking at Night. She sighed, her wings stretching out. "As much as I'd love to, I have to stay here whileother ponies are present," she said, folding her wings back up.

Celestia smiled brightly. "Lovely! Then, you will also be in our army, yes?" she asked.

Night nods And says, "Well it is almost time to raise the moon. May we take the book with us?"

Aurora says, "That won't be necessary. I have read what I needed to know. Lord Mortis says he will teach me the remainder when I am ready. Mother, let us fly. I Don't like this small area. No room to fly in here."

Aurora places the book back and her weapons become one and form into the moon shadow scyth.

Steel woke up and grabbed lunar pulling her into the Hamock with him "I'm napping" steel whispered to her

Grell smiled "congratulation crystal" grell said as he headed for the door "let us know when your ready celestia we will be at the training field " grell said

Hemoe followed him silently

Leif smiled -he seems to be okay- Leif thought

Lunar blinked, blushing. "D-did I wake you???"

Midnight followed, stretching out her wings.

Luna nodded. "Let us go." She zapped the book back to it's spot and opened her wings. She flew out of the restricted section and to her spot on the balcony.

Celestia blinked. "Time for the setting of the sun," she said, opening her wings and flying to her spot on the balcony.

Night and Aurora follows luna, closing the door behind them. Aurora is still at awe when watching how fast and strong mother Luna is. Night for his part grins and is proud that mother still maintains her strength even now. The tw o near by wait for Luna to do her thing before joining her in flight. Aurora has her scyth sheathed to her back. Midnight, Aurora's other half, just watches from the subconscious of Aurora's mind. She loves the night just as much as Aurora.

(His void form grants flight in place of all magic but his void magic.)

Chronos looked at Crystal ' I'm still not to sure about him, but if Princess Celestia trusts him, I guess I will try to trust him too. But I am still going to keep a close eye on him' He thought. He sighed. He grabbed his helmet and looked at it for a moment. He wondered what the armor Celestia was going to get him fitted for looked like. 

Crystal stood there for a second, before being greeted by Sombra in his thoughts once again. "I'm disappointed in your choice, Crystal. I thought you were smarter than that. Clearly wanted to lead my army, yes? But rather try for the one that you were offered, hm?" Crystal shook his head, which looked a little weirder than normal. "No matter how hard you shake your head, I won't come flying out magically, Crystal." Crystal huffed, and groaned. What exactly did Sombra want with him?

Celestia lowered the sun as Luna began to raise the moon. Afterwards, Celestia flew back to Crystal and Chronos. "Sorry about that. Anyways, about joining our army?" she asked with a soft smile. -As long as I remain kind to him, there's no chance he'll think poorly of us and go back... Hopefully...-

Luna used her magic to place the stars in the sky.

Steel nodded "when you landed I woke up in a light sleeper have to be since I'm an assassin ponies don't tend to like that especially celestia she put a bounty on my head a while back" steel said

Grell and hemoe went to the training field and began setting stuff up for the demonstration

Leif sat quietly

Night and Aurora seem to dance together as the night fell into place. They also seem to be speaking something but it was too low for any to hear. When done the two looked slightly different. Night was normal but with a refreshed look about him and Aurora didn't look like she needed to sleep at all. Night says, "That never gets old. It was 10 months ago we last did that and that was at the edge where the sun barely shines and sets back home. Good to be refreshed again. I feel I could go all night and not need rest for the next 5 months." Aurora says, "I know. Couldn't do that around the others and didn't have a partner to do it with."

The two look to Luna and watched as she finished.

Lunar's ears lowered. "I-I'm sorry..."

Midnight sat down, waiting.

Luna finished, smiling up at herbeautiful moon. She opened her wingsand flew back to Aurora and Night. She smiled, seeing them perky and refreshed by the glow of her moon. "Want to see if Celestia wants us to test that pony's powers?" she asked them both, smiling.

Night looks to Luna and Aurora. They both say, "Ready and able." then the two giggle like school foals at their well timed statement. They seem a little moon drunk. They bow respectfully and allow Luna to lead. Aurora's weapon seems to remain in its scyth form still.

Something about Aurora has changed sense she read that book. She also looks stronger for some reason. Midnight Aurora, both voices say, "I wonder how strong it is against the true Chimaera?" She gives a confident smirk.

Chronos was by a window. He had watch the setting of the sun and the rise of the moon. He then looked as Celestia reentered the room. He smiled, before looking at Crystal. He wondered why Princess Celestia called them an army, to Chronos they were barely a unit.

Luna smiled, trotting down the hall. She walked to Celestia, smiling. "Sister, would it be alright if we test Hemoe's power since you have so much going on right now?"

Celestia nodded. "That will be fine, my dear sister." She then looked at Chronos and Crystal. "You two, follow me." She walked down the hall.

Luna began walking down the hall towards the front doors.

Novel sighs in frustration. This is not working. Oh she wants to see Star Quill and see if he's okay. But she does not want to bother the princess over seeing him again. Her distress can be felt by those around her, due to it being so great in amount. She leaves the room to pace the castle

Night and Aurora continue to follow Luna. When they get to the door. The two open it before the guards can move. The guards can see the two are willingly doing this. Midnight Aurora says, "After you mother. It is only fitting that your children of the night hold so you may pass."

Seth blinked, looking at Novel. "Is something wrong, my love?" he asked, feeling the stress in the air. His ears were lowered a little at the thought of her being troubled.

Luna smiled, walking out. She walked out to the training field where Grell, Midnight and Hemoe wait. "Sister is very busy at the moment. We will test your powers instead, Hemoe."

Grell smiled " good first I'll need someoony that thinks they can handle and anti demon hunter because that's why hemoe was made" grell said with a almost insane smile" any takers?"

Hemoe nodded and waited to see who would challenge him

Steel nuzzled her "it's fine I promise" steel said

Aurora looks to Luna But it is Night Flare who steps forward. "I am Night Flare, Commanding General of Void's Army. Strongest of the current 4 Generals. I challenge the demon hunter. One on one till defeat of one is spoken by our judges. Grel and Lady Luna would you two do the honors." Night Flare steps unto his shadow and out of Aurora's. He is now in his full thestral form. His Void Blades hovering at his sides. It seems his telekinesis is void active and normal active. He doesn't need his horn to use it.

Hemoe looks at night flair " I'm an anti demon hunter meaning I'm to be used against demon hunters and I accept" hemoe said

Grell smiled with an insane look in his eye "this should be fun" grell said "hemoe free range defeat him or father shall punish you"grell said

Hemoes reaction was very obvious he shuddered then took on an offensive stance "when your ready night flair" hemoe said

Night Flare covers the field in darkness. "Shadow Field."

Hemoe can tell it is designed to knock out both physical sight and mana sight. Shadow sight is normal. (Shadow Sight = Darkvision.)

Night Flare them proceeds to lunge at Hemoe with his dual Void Sabers, attempting to strike with a cross slash.

Luna watched, intrigued.

Midnight blinked, trotting over to Luna and sitting down beside her.

Lunar blinked, looking over at the two fighting. "Looks like Grell's getting to show off Hemoe..." she said, watching them go at it.

Celestia walked into her study, waiting for the other two.