It's a horde encounter!

long gone

Anyone out there fans of Mamoswine or Scolipede that do not already have a Pokemon? That would be convenient.

I am actually a big fan of Mamoswine and its evolutionary series, being that he's an Ice type and a respected dragon slayer.

Pidgeot however, holds a special place in my heart as my favorite pokemon, being the 1st Pokemon I may not catch, but put a lot energy into raising. Its just all the more satisfying now to see Pidgeot finally get a Mega evolution and the respect it deserves.

• Brohoof 1

Pidgeot however, holds a special place in my heart as my favorite pokemon, being the 1st Pokemon I may not catch, but put a lot energy into raising. Its just all the more satisfying now to see Pidgeot finally get a Mega evolution and the respect it deserves.

I know how you feel. I love Dunsparce even though it's weak when you get closer to the end of the game. Still waiting on an evolution though. Waiting forever.

• Brohoof 1

img-3415378-1-wDsIwdP.png

Made by MiniKirby123

I don't have Skype. Is it the same for Mac as it is for Windows, I've noticed a lot of Mac discrimination going on. :okiedokielokie:

I've used Skype on a mac, it's actually very similar to the Windows Version. :)

Have no fear, The Party Pegasus Storm Shine (Pinkie's Coltfriend! (Unfortunately, this is not Hasbro Official...  ) ) Is here! Along with his little brother Nimble Flight and his adopted son Grey Sky, Not to mention his childhood friend Feather Breezeheart!

Huggle Me?