Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

IC: Encounters of the Sugary Kind: 1X1 with Aurora876

Saturn Ring

23 minutes ago, Venus Moonbeam said:

"I got it, you want me to levitate it!" she mewled, she concentrated really hard, and it flew chaotically over and stuck to Saturn's horn, Saturn looked very unamused by this, Venus took the cookie off of Saturn's horn and ate it, "Oopsies," she said.

Aurora blinked, amazed. "Wow, so wait-- that was your first time using magic-- like- ever?!" He shook his head in bewilderment. "That's some seriously impressive raw power. Took me months to get that spell down when I was a little colt." He said, still shocked.

5 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

"She probably had a lot of pent up magic, from never using it..." Saturn said, waving a hoof, and then she wiped her horn to get all of the melted chocolate off, "So much chocolate," she muttered, wiping her horn some more. 

"Hmm, seems likely. Anyway, it's very fascinating, whatever the source." Aurora replied.

"Oh, here, let me get that for you." The stallion chuckled as he wiped Saturn's horn with a washcloth.

"Thank you Aurora, that's very nice of you," Saturn said, as he cleaned off her horn, soon it was sparkly again, "Venus, you're such a silly cat!" Saturn said, messing up Venus's fur, Venus mewled at this and licked her fur. 

19 hours ago, Saturn Ring said:

"Thank you Aurora, that's very nice of you," Saturn said, as he cleaned off her horn, soon it was sparkly again, "Venus, you're such a silly cat!" Saturn said, messing up Venus's fur, Venus mewled at this and licked her fur. 

"Yuh-huh, no problem."

Aurora smiled at the two of them, enjoying their little bantering.

He casually glanced up at the clock and then jumped in surprise. "Oh wow, it's been a half hour already? My cl-- uh, I mean, a thing I've got going on must be ready by now. I'd probably best be off to see to it." The unicorn said, standing up.