Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pink's Variety Request Shop [Closed]

Hidey

Could you draw Pinkie Pie riding an IRL horse, with Pinkie sitting on the saddle like a human, brown leather reins and other pieces of horse gear on the horse? Lyra and Bonbon are in the background, looking at her in confusion, while Pinkie Pie has a happy and oblivious look on her face that shows that she's having fun.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you draw Pinkie Pie riding an IRL horse, with Pinkie sitting on the saddle like a human, brown leather reins and other pieces of horse gear on the horse? Lyra and Bonbon are in the background, looking at her in confusion, while Pinkie Pie has a happy and oblivious look on her face that shows that she's having fun.

for serious?  :twi:

That looks cool! Thanks

You is better artist than me :( xD

don't worry, that just means you have more free time to do more exciting things.

Could I get a colored one of my OC? Thank you so much! :D

6081b2b8e3fd5847c68f57020bf59652.jpg

Can you do My OC, Mist Blitz, hanging out with Soarin. Reference of Mist Blitz In Sig~

Colored If Not Much Trouble~

0e412ba8c83fc5ee71ade051b2a0db7b.jpg

How's my request going if I might ask?

Hey there. I'm going to have to postpone yours and a few others for a little while longer.

I've been busy and I've had very poor internet service. Sorry about that, either way you'll get it. 

Hey there. I'm going to have to postpone yours and a few others for a little while longer.

I've been busy and I've had very poor internet service. Sorry about that, either way you'll get it.

Oh, that's okay then. Let me know when you get back to it.

Hello can you draw my O.C. as Dr. who perhaps next to the tardis, that would be cool. Also thanks, and take your time I love to check out all the talent we have here on the site.

img-3509521-1-vjpcj.jpg

Hey I would love to throw in my hat for a request?  Could you

do my oc Smokey Gold?  Have him maybe standing there looking

a bit grumpy?

img-3509521-2-2mwgtfm.jpg

- PLEASE NO FURTHER REQUESTS AFTER THIS POST -

Edited by Pretend Horse

yay, is mine next or is it not

9204ff1aa2c234fd655b448846cae592.jpg

I will not be making further edits.

My internet is bad enough to the point where it can take a full hour to upload one picture. I'm sorry that some of you have waited longer than others.

Well... Yeah. That sounds pretty cool.

Also, the horse is yellowish-white-furred, with brown mane and tail.

I'm sorry to say I can't do that request like it is. But you can make another one, if you want

Edited by Pretend Horse

img-3509923-1-9204ff1aa2c234fd655b448846

n

My internet is bad enough to the point where it can take a full hour to upload one picture. I'm sorry that some of you have waited longer than others.

I'm sorry to say I can't do that request like it is. But you can make another one, if you want

No language, English or foreign can describe how awesome this is. 

Wow, that one is really awesome! :3

And...a full hour for one picture?? o_o That's insane!

No language, English or foreign can describe how awesome this is.

that's very nice of you.

Wow, that one is really awesome! :3

And...a full hour for one picture?? o_o That's insane!

you're always very nice and enthusiastic, thanks. 

Do you think you could draw a picture of my oc?

I guess I should have put it on this page too, but I won't be taking any more requests. I didn't want to put in "closed" yet because I still have some left to do.

Alright... I request... adorable Filly Pinkie Pie beating Celestia in a chess game, much to Celestia's surprise. In the background, Luna is trying not to laugh too loudly.