gaming Looking for the best Star Wars games? Your best option might be....

SaburoDaimando

GoG.com

For those curious what GoG is, GoG(Short for Good Ol Games) is a Digital Distribution service similar to Steam.  The key difference is that GoG is 100% DRM Free. 

In recent times, Disney decided to start porting all of the Lucasarts games to GoG.  Most of the games on that list are all Star Wars games, obviously.  Games include(But will not be limited to since there's still more coming in)

X-Wing

X-Wing Alliance

TiE Fighter

X-Wing vs TiE Fighter

Rogue Squadron

Starfighter

Battlefront II

Rebellion

Galactic Battlegrounds

Empire at War

Dark Forces

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

Battlefront II

Knights of the Old Republic

Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

They also have non-Star Wars games: Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Sam and Max Hit the Road, and The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition.

So if you're looking to buy any of these Star Wars games, lemme pull up a quick link so you can find them off the bat http://www.gog.com/games##sort=bestselling&devpub=disney&page=1  Enjoy

Edited by SaburoDaimando

The Battlefront series, Rogue Squadron series, the SNES games, aaannnnddd...I have a soft spot for The Force Unleashed

As I stated, Battlefront 2 and Rogue Squadron is out on GoG.  The SNES games have not been on the PC, so that's out of the question.  As for the Force Unleashed, you can find it on Steam

• Brohoof 1

GoG.com

For those curious what GoG is, GoG(Short for Good Ol Games) is a Digital Distribution service similar to Steam.  The key difference is that GoG is 100% DRM Free. 

In recent times, Disney decided to start porting all of the Lucasarts games to GoG.  Most of the games on that list are all Star Wars games, obviously.  Games include(But will not be limited to since there's still more coming in)

X-Wing

X-Wing Alliance

TiE Fighter

X-Wing vs TiE Fighter

Rogue Squadron

Starfighter

Battlefront II

Rebellion

Galactic Battlegrounds

Empire at War

Dark Forces

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

Battlefront II

Knights of the Old Republic

Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

They also have non-Star Wars games: Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Sam and Max Hit the Road, and The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition.

So if you're looking to buy any of these Star Wars games, lemme pull up a quick link so you can find them off the bat http://www.gog.com/games##sort=bestselling&devpub=disney&page=1  Enjoy

Already knew but excellent job posting this as word needs to be spread about all these classic Star Wars games and of how awesome GOG is. To add as well, Republic Commando is on there too.

Edited by Nuke87654

TIE Fighter has always been one of my favorite Star Wars games, I love it! It's been years since I played it and I find it hard to try to get an older game to work on newer pc's. I wish that game was re-released.

It is, silly.  Hence why it's on GoG.